go ahead and ban me now

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roar The Tiger

Reaction score
me hack into friend account (he told mi to) to set up acount like avatar and ect.

but its still hacking so you might as well ban me

You do understand there is a difference between using a persons account and STEALING their password by unlawful means without permission and being given a person's password with permission to do whatever with??

STEALING their password and gaining entry WITHOUT PERMISSION is HACKING

Being given a password to a person's account WITH permission is NOT.

It doesn't sound like you've been doing any hacking to me.

Well, hacking would only be if you stole your friend's password so you took control over his posts and that. As I doubt you've done that then you are just being helpful even though that method isn't the best. Anyway, there is no point being banned if you haven't done anything well and truly bad.

Thats not hacking, You helped someone with something. Hacking is when someone finds out your password and Took control of their posts and posting mean things.

If you went on to help, it isn't hacking. And besides, it sounds like you just really want your friend banned by posting this, and we don't want people banned because their friend says so, now do we? :D

me hack into friend account (he told mi to) to set up acount like avatar and ect. but its still hacking so you might as well ban me
A few things;

You did it for a friend. He or she gave you permission. You didn't hack it.

Don't let them ban you!

You helped a friend. Bell Sprout is right.

You didn't steal his password.

Alexa

[SIZE=12pt] That isn't hacking, that is logging into another account with permission. There's a big difference.[/SIZE]

Regards,

DarkCore

there is a difference between stealing somebodys password or helping somebody. To me you sound as if you are doung nothing wrong atall.

Regards

Fooet

like everybody else said you didn' t really hack in an account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back