compatibility?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

clarinutty

Reaction score
This week I received my Tamagotchi Connexion in the mail (bought off of eBay from Barb's Collectables) and I love it already!!! 2 quick questions for anyone who reads this:

1- has anyone here used the Bandai (Asia- English) Connexion with a North American Connection yet? I've heard that they will be compatible but I want to know for sure before I find one.

2- anybody know of a store in Hamilton ON (Canada) that sells tamagotchis yet? I'm going shopping in the morning :p

Thanks!

Hamilton in canada...hmmm.....are you close to highway 7? cause if you are i know a store

My father-in-law lives in Hamilton! :( As far as I can tell...they're pretty much available all throughout Ontario now..so your best bet is WalMart (that's where I got mine, but in Ottawa).

Sorry I am not sure about the Connexion/Connection compatibility.

Good luck!

i will be able to tell you about the connection/connexion as soon as there is a group hatch...

(i got my new tama connection today (i already have 2 black tama connexions) and i promised myself i wouldnt even open my new tama until there was a group hatch to start it in :|)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back