Just bought my Tama Connection ...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sak

Reaction score
... and have a few questions regarding the Tama Connections.

1) If without another Tama to connect with, does The Matchmaker automatically provide another Tama for you?

2) About how many days between time do tamagotchis grow from stage-to-stage?

3) What's the life expectancy for a Tama without a partner?

I can only help you out with the first one because ive only had like 2 tamagotchis around 1997-1999

Matchmaker(Mrs.busybody) Does provide you with random characters to marry,what would be the fun if you have this new tamagotchi and you NEED a friend to get married to??? It would "suck" the fun out of a tamagotchi in my opinion!

2) Usually evolve from baby stage to toddler ard an hour or so... den it'll usually grow into a teenager from 1-3 yrs... den 3-5 from teen to adult... I'm sorry if the info's wrong cos connection is abit different from connexion.. :(

3) It'll "usually" turn into old lady or old man (some say the busybody) ard 16 if still "single".. it'll depend on how you take care of it.. but... to my opinion... a tama can stay till ard 20-30+

I hope these will help... cos i ain't very sure abt em... :(

1) Mrs. Busybody will come after (I believe) 7 years...she will come a few times so you don't have to mate your Tama right away.

2) For my connection: baby to toddler was about an hour and a half, toddler to teenage was at 1, and adult at 5.

3) From what I know...they turn into the old man old woman character at 16 if they haven't been mated..not sure how long they live after that, but my Gen 1 tama (from 97) had lived to 30-40 days usually - I think even longer once.

Good luck!

What's the difference between CONNECTION and CONNEXION? :(
the difference between Connection and Connexion is:

Connection = American version

Connexion = UK Version

aparantly there are slight differences between them eg. when you connect your tamagotchis, if (lets say) an American tama goes and gives another a gift, it will say "away" rather than "absent" - <---(the UK version says "Absent")

hope this helps you :(

the difference between Connection and Connexion is:
Connection = American version

Connexion = UK Version

aparantly there are slight differences between them eg. when you connect your tamagotchis, if (lets say) an American tama goes and gives another a gift, it will say "away" rather than "absent" - <---(the UK version says "Absent")

hope this helps you :(
Awww... I want a UK one too. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back