Woah...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SUPER_GOTCHI

Reaction score
I can never remember exactly what happens in these dreams, so here it goes:

When it started, I was at the Super Bowl. That part was vague. Then I went to my friend Andrew's house and we built a big clubhouse. In real life, my friend lives 50 miles away. Sometime after, a girl named Shelby came over and we became friends. My dad wasn't home when I met her, although her mom came over to talk to my dad. They were here for a while. Then, there was something like a family renion (for my step-dad) on a hill, and I kept playing with one of my cousins, who is really 6 years older than me and in high school. I ran down the hill, but fell, and slid into and broke a bottle of wine. I started visiting Andrew's clubhouse (but I have no idea how I kept getting there), which was accessable from outside the house, but when I came in, nobody knew I was there. Sometimme during that, my mom was filming a music video on some bridge (what? my mom's a court reporter). It was another vague part. One time, I got a ride back home from the same cousin, which was weird, because that was the only time it showed me walking even part of the way. Later on, I went to the clubhouse, but I hadn't actually seen Andrew in a month. I noticed two other doors, and thought they were seperate rooms for Andrew and Jesse, my other friend who helped build it. I opened one of them a crack and saw lots of boats, and immediately noticed that it was Andrew's dad's secret room that he never let anyone go in (which is totally fake, he has nothing like that in real life). I shut the door really quickly. A moment later, I was in Andrew's real room, and noticed Jesse was sleeping over. They woke up and were suprised to see me. We watched TV until Andrew's dad came in and gave me a lecture, which was nice, but he told me to leave. At the very end, Jesse asked Andrew what he wanted to do. Andrew replied, "Mope around." Then I woke up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back