Japanese Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

muchcleavage

Reaction score
Hello, I just got a "Japanese Tamagotchi" and of course the instructions are in Japanese! So, I am having a little trouble with it... it has 4 buttons instead of 3. Does anyone have any experience with this? HELP! :p

Hello, I just got a "Japanese Tamagotchi" and of course the instructions are in Japanese! So, I am having a little trouble with it... it has 4 buttons instead of 3. Does anyone have any experience with this? HELP! ;)
:p im really sorry too, what you got there is a fake. did you get it off ebay, because there is alot of fakes on there an the number of buttons is the best way to tell beforehand.i would suggest making sure it looks exactly the same as one on the tamagotchi website and looking for the bandai logo on the box! once again im sorry you got a fake :(

Yea... ebay is full of fake tama(s).. it's really so bad when ppl actually got cheated from em.. :(

:( Well, thanks fo all the replys! And, YES... I did get it off EBAY. But, Luckily I didn't pay that much... $10 including shipping. Well, I don't feel so bad about killing off the first two then seeing how they are fake! Oh Well.... live and learn! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back