Mothra Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaMum

Reaction score
I've just pulled the tab and started up my Mothra tamagotchi :p

It's sooo much fun! I love the little grub and the Gokigen Up Game.

I've fallen in love with tamas all over again :D :blink:

I can't wait for her to start tearing down buildings! lol

Lol, awesome. Let us know how it goes. ^_^

Any chance of any photos? If not thats okay but it would be cool to see some! :(

do you have a log? if not... you should make one!! id love to read it :p

Good Ideas! Thanks Guys :D

I started a Mothra Log in the Tamagotchi Logs forum and took a couple of pics:

Mothra(Larva)/Cradle behind : https://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4tkm98l

Mothra in Cradle: https://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=6f4m2va

Apologies for the poor quality of the pix. Ironically I can master a tamagotchi, but am totally useless at mastering a digital camera and uploading it onto tinypic :)

Edit: LOL : "When in doubt, get a "bloke" to sort it out!"

Mothra(Larva): https://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4xms1p0

(much better!)

Last edited by a moderator:
The log is heaps good, thanks for posting it! Mothras don't really get talked about that much compared to other Ancestors so its good to hear about them. And thanks for the pictures. It looks so cute! :unsure:

Mothra is my second favourite tama (the morino is my favourite.) My favourite part of the Mothra is the sounds, especially the little tune that plays when she starts attacking tokyo tower. I've also always had good luck getting her to live a very long time. Really Mothra is one of the simplest tamas, but I love it.

Wow, your so lucky TamaMum. I have wanted a Mothra for a looong time...

My Mothra ("Venus" as I call her) is now a full-grown Mothra. :p I hope she lays a special egg in a few days when it's "her time to go."

I've just pulled the tab and started up my Mothra tamagotchi :p
It's sooo much fun! I love the little grub and the Gokigen Up Game.

I've fallen in love with tamas all over again :rolleyes: :D

I can't wait for her to start tearing down buildings! lol
where can you get one?

There were a few on eBay, that's where I ended up getting mine, but I think they're no longer available.

My Venus ended up passing at age 14, so I'm on a second run... I'm hoping for a secret character since I took such good care of Venus. :rolleyes:

They're pretty neat and I suggest them if you're looking for something easy to take care of.

Aww, the Mothra tams are great, aren't they? I simply adore the shell designs, too :huh: Good luck with her, Mothra's not too hard to care for, although my efforts with said tam have been pretty pathetic so far :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice.I want a mothera.Make sure he or she doesn't get and starts tearing down towers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back