If you play Rune Scape, come here!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GozarutchiGuy

Reaction score
Here are most ( and the best ) of the " Random Events " in RuneScape. What's your favorite? My fav is the Surprise Exam. My second fav is Genie, then the Pinball like game ( you have to tag the bumper that has rings around it ) because you get gems, and I make jewelry ;) .

I'm also a Blacksmith. I'm one level over Steel Kiteshields as of now :D . As a jeweler, I can do ruby rings. As a knight, I'm a 41 in fighting, so don't mess with me B) .

If you don't know what RuneScape is, I'll tell you.

To sum it up, it's pretty much the 21 Century version of Dungeons and Dragons. It's a adventure game where you make your own person and live in medieval times. It's a medieval life with a little magic ( and mythical creatures ) involved. You do what ever you want to do. You can chose from any medieval profession to practice. You can be a lot of things. You can be a Leatherworker, Blacksmith, Chef, Fishermen, Miner, Jeweler, Woodcutter, Fighter, Mage ( Wizard ), Archer, Trader ( buying and selling for profit ) , and the rest are Members Only :angry: .

Here's the link: https://www.runescape.com/

Please reply!

:lol: Guy

:huh: ;) :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back