Super Adoption!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mametchi 4ever

Reaction score
Ok I'm just bringing back Princess08's old topic, which died out....... It was my favorite too. Anyway, this is NOT a Tama adoption, and this isn't a siggy adoption pet either. I'll just post pics of the animals... I'll be bringing back my Cookie and Sushi from the old one... I'll post a pic when I find a good pic... Go ahead and play with them once you adopt them here...

Anyway.. To the adoptions:

Goldy is hungry!!!

Nibbles wants cheese!

Mittens and Fuzzy are happy little tabbys!!! (you have to adopt them together or else they will go depressed)

Citrus wants to have fun!!!

From left to right: Lily, Tily, Mily and Billy

Ok then go ahead and adopt.

Ok I'm just bringing back Princess08's old topic, which died out....... It was my favorite too. Anyway, this is NOT a Tama adoption, and this isn't a siggy adoption pet either. I'll just post pics of the animals... I'll be bringing back my Cookie and Sushi from the old one... I'll post a pic when I find a good pic... Go ahead and play with them once you adopt them here...
Anyway.. To the adoptions:

Goldy is hungry!!! X

Nibbles wants cheese! X

Mittens and Fuzzy are happy little tabbys!!! (you have to adopt them together or else they will go depressed)

Citrus wants to have fun!!! X

From left to right: Lily, Tily, Mily and Billy  X-Lily X-Tily X-Mily

Ok then go ahead and adopt.
The X's show who's tooken. Oh, and actually, Gotchigirl took Lily.

Anyway... Here's more:

Keely was found on teh ground in a box.. Poor guy. He's 3 weeks old.

Cupcake is looking for a NEW owner!

Minny really wants to eat somthing small!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back