HELP! T_T

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

candipop

Reaction score
Ok, since I first got my tamagotchi connection v.2, most of the time whether it wins or loses, it refuses to play more games after playing with it once. Sometimes it plays games but most of the time it says no. WTF is going on? >_< Is this normal? Gaah. It's kinda hard dealing with this cause it's happiness meter drops and when it refuses to play games, all I can do is feed it a snack or treat. Please help asap?

Last edited by a moderator:
:) i think its a regular habit. i usually feed it a snack or treat a few times. it helps most of the time. and once its used up all the snacks or treats u feed it (Usually 2 4 each snack or treat, sometimes 1) it will say no and u just repeat this as many times as you need.

what stage is ur tama? what weight is it?

tell me the stage and weight of ur tama and i might be able to answer ur question.

if your tama is normal weight then it doesn't need to play games be cause it doesn't need to lose weight.

:angry:

if your tama is more then 1 lb over weight and it still won't play games then give it a timeout :(

No, it's if it's more than 2lb overweight.

I think it's like this:

Baby - over 7lb to play games

Toddler - over 12lb

Teen - over 17lb

Adult - over 22lb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back