Mame City, Guruguru Town and Forest Patchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think so. It's a bit boring. They should have a shop like they do on e-Tamago, perhaps a photo kiosk too...

Maybe a little help centre or something where you can see information of Tamagotchi from the relevant family/families of Tamagotchi. For example, if you go to Mame City, you would be able to see information of Tamagotchi characters from the Mame and Uramame families.

Oh, and they really should have the extra towns that e-Tamago has. They are the Flower Hills, Berry Town and Ninja Village.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I have visited Mame City, Guruguruu Town, and Forest Patchi. I say they are all very cute touches to Tamatown, but there is not much to do there. Maybe Bandai should add more games, souviners, and stores etc. to these places, but I still think they're pretty nice. :eek: .

What do the rest of you have to say?

Memetchi Dreamer

Yes, I have visited Mame City, Guruguruu Town, and Forest Patchi. I say they are all very cute touches to Tamatown, but there is not much to do there. Maybe Bandai should add more games, souviners, and stores etc. to these places, but I still think they're pretty nice. :) .
What do the rest of you have to say?

Memetchi Dreamer
I agree with you. I think it'd be a little fun if they added the stores from Tamagotchi Corner Shop (like the spa and accessory shops).

Well each town is for a different skill point. You won't get that skill point though by going there though(I think). I think those are just side amusements to play games and get some new soveniers(SP?).

Well, yes. I think they should improve. TamaTown is getting a bit boring. I mean, I posted some previews of what the unopened parts of TamaTown, including parts that aren't in E-Tamago. I posted this on Tama Zone.

UPCOMING:
It seems as if the Tamagotchi Hospital is going to come out soon. Look at this: (NOTE: You need to right click the Flash Player, and click on "Play." Proof? Check this out:

The Hospital

Look at the SWF here: https://v4.tamatown.com/hospital.swf

They're also going to open the bank:

https://v4.tamatown.com/bank.swf

Bank

And the post office:

https://v4.tamatown.com/postoffice.swf (I will hack and hack until there is nothing to hack. Then I will hack some more!)

Well yes i agree they chould aprove but...

Lazy!!?? Are you Crazy?? You should see the rare Japaneese Origianl Tamagotchis! They have over 300 diffferent kinds! I think there doing good but also they do have to improve the extra towns... :)

Well yes i agree they chould aprove but...Lazy!!?? Are you Crazy?? You should see the rare Japaneese Origianl Tamagotchis! They have over 300 diffferent kinds! I think there doing good but also they do have to improve the extra towns... :(
They probably mean Bandai America.

In the bonus towns (acsessed via Station in Tamatown) there is only two buldingsShould they add more like Tamatown?? (execpt School and Preschool)
Right directly in front of forest patchi there is a place that says "STORE". what store?

I think they should also add UraIsland

UraIsland would be runned by the Ura Tamagotchi (eg. Celebtchi, Ura Young Marotchi)

It would have a UraWork Building and a Cafe

MY ADD-ONS

Forest Patchi-Store to be opened, Hide-and-seek

Mame City-Tram

GuruGuru Town-Acsess to the park

Too true. Every time i go onto Tamatown i dunno what to do. I really hope that there is heaps more fun coming

Latest posts

Back