WEEEEIIIRRRD...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ive never heard of a homosexual tama. i dont think there is such a thing

show me some pictures, then i will belive u.

it happened to me as well

both my tamagotchis were boys and i used the love poition on one and connected them and they were in love

if connected alot a tamagotchi can bacome homosexual.most tamagotchis don't do this however it can happen if a love potion is used.if love potion is used on 2 tamagotchis that are girls when they get married will each have 2 babies so the next generation you will be raising 2 tama babies. :( :angry: :(

I do believe they can have babies. Wow. Homosexual tamagotchi is kind of weird. I guess if they have babies, you'll have two.

Nothing will surprise me ever again.

I can see how they could be in love (how sweet!), but it would be pretty silly for them to have babies, considering it would be biologically impossible in the real world ;oP Maybe they can adopt?

I've never heard of anyone's same sex tamagotchis having children, but IF they did I imagine it would be the exact same as two opposite-sex tamagotchis - i.e. each parent would end up with one baby. Connections are not programmed to allow you to raise two baby characters at the same time on the same unit.

get bent IVE, if you dont like tamagotchis, why are you here? does it make you feel big to insult people even when nobody cares what you say?

yeah! that wasn't nice. what did he ever do to you? i'm not even going to waste my energy talking to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to the subject...that is kinda strange. Are you sure they're in love. maybe they're just good friends. if they are in love, nothing else will seem strange to me again.......except my wacko next door neighbor, Eric...

Last edited by a moderator:
Its not weird D: Leave the poor queer tamagotchis alone

Personally, I think it would be cute if a girl tama loved another girl tama or vice versa. dont you think to yourself 'Boy, I love my friends, there the best!'? Its not that much different

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back