How to get Mametchi on a V3 and/or V4.5 Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NYrkMan2007

Reaction score
What do I have to do on the V3 and V4.5 Tamagotchi(s) in order to receive the character Mametchi?

I've already tried twice to get the character on both the V3 and V4.5, but have gotten other Tamagotchi characters instead.

My Tamagotchi Generation logs are:

V3

G1: Baby- Boy

Toddler- Tamatchi

Teen- Young Mametchi

Adult- Pyonkotchi

G2: Baby- Girl

Toddler- Kuchitamatchi

Teen- Young Mimitchi

Adult- Bunbuntchi

G3: Baby- Boy

Toddler- Tamatchi

Teen- Nikatchi

Adult- ???

V4.5

G1: Baby- Boy

Toddler- Kuribotchi

Teen- Kujakutchi

Adult- Celebtchi

G2: Baby- Boy

Toddler- Hitodetchi

Teen- Crackertchi

Adult- Ura Mametchi

Older Adult- Hyottokotchi

I take pretty good care of all the Tamagotchis on both versions.

I don't understand what I'm doing wrong?

Are there any games that I have to play, food I have to feed, or certain amount of training bars I have to do/have in order to obtain a Mametchi?

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

For v3, simply take VERY good care, feed it lot of omlets, play lots of attention, do NO snacks at all until adult and play lots of games. For v4.5, it's hard because of the fact you'd end up with Uramametchi... And nobody managed to get a Mametchi in v4.5 yet. I reccomend you get a v4, since it's easier to try and attempt for mametchi with that.

Well after taking very good care of my Nikatchi on my V3 Tamagotchi, it finally evolved into a...

Pyonkotchi again :( ;)

Mametchi is a lot harder to get than I would have hoped.

I played lots of games with the Nikatchi, cleaned up its poop immediately after it went to the bathroom, received 9 bars in training, and made sure not to let any of the hearts fall more than one at any given time.

I must be doing something wrong that I'm not realizing.

Are there any more people out there with some tips on how to get this extremely elusive character?

How did you get a Bunbuntchi? Anyway, i got Mametchi on V3 and i didn't get it by looking after it that well. I left it alone until it lost 2 hungry hearts and 2 happy hearts. I then fed it until they were back to normal and then played with it. I did that until it evolved and i had a big shock. My teen was patapatatchi or howeva u spell that....

Hope i was of service

Milliaswan

And a universal is a neglect charater or a charater with low skill points. 4 got to tell u earlier :)

Milliaswan

On Version 3 it is very hard to get Mametchi. I'll be as detailed as possible, okey dokey?

First of all, perfect care. Easy to grasp the concept?

Secondly, the weight. Now this gets tricky.

If your Tamagotchi is hungry: If it weighs 20g, feed one meal. If it weighs 21g, feed two meals and play a game.

If your Tamagotchi is unhappy: If it weighs 20g, feed one meal and a snack and play a game. If it weighs 21g, feed a snack and play a game.

I've managed to get Mametchi that way before. When my v3 was working.

To get Mametchi on v4.5, have a male and never play any games but treat your Tamagotchi perfectly. It might evolve into a normal teenager but then evolve into Mametchi. I think this will work... on my v4 with a boy I did that and got Pyonchitchi.

Thanks for your help guys.

I would have never guessed that you had to play NO games on V4.5 in order to receive a Mametchi, so that's a BIG help.

I'm going to reset my V4.5 later today and hope that it works.

BTW: I got Bunbuntchi on V3 by taking moderately good care of it.

Sometimes I waited until it dropped 2 or 3 hearts before feeding it or playing with it.

I also let it get slightly overweight. (40-60g by adult)

Hope that helps...

A universal character is a tamagotchi you get when you neglect it, don't take care of it, (etc.) Just a tamagotchi you get when no great care is given. :mametchi: :huh: :furawatchi: :marumimitchi:

For V3 all u do is feed it sushi and pudding,and take exellent care of it.

Mameitchi wast so hard for me to get on V3 I simply took perfect care of, I was sorta supprised hen I got mine though because gave it snacks all th time and it weiged 99 lbs

I don't know if taking excellent care of it would help much. o_O I bought a V2 and two V3s (one a male and one a female) and they both evolved into Mametchis. I bred them and they had two babies that also evolved into Mametchis, and my V2 evolved into one, so I mated one with it and they had two Mametchis! O.O I got sick of getting Mametchis, so I reset and took terrible care of it. I got a Furawatchi. O_X

I often left piles of poo next to it when it slept, and I fed it snacks when it was sad. I never played games, and they all weighed 99 lbs. when they became adults. I often left them at home when I went to school, yet I still got a train of Mametchis. Hmm. :)

For v3, simply take VERY good care, feed it lot of omlets, play lots of attention, do NO snacks at all until adult and play lots of games. For v4.5, it's hard because of the fact you'd end up with Uramametchi... And nobody managed to get a Mametchi in v4.5 yet. I reccomend you get a v4, since it's easier to try and attempt for mametchi with that.
I know for a fact that you can feed your tama snacks if your trying to get Mametchi on V3 when I got him I fed it snacks all the time when it was a teenager.

I got a mamtchi from taking good care of it but i still fed it snacks but i excercised it str8 after feeding it. I kept getting it on a v3!

I didnt do tht. I fed mine cone as a snack and bread. Then I excersized it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back