Photo
- - - - -

someone please help me! i feel stupid!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

pnutbutterisevil

• pnutbutterisevil user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 08 July 2005 - 10:16 AM ( #1 )

i just got a connection v2 about 2 days ago and i don't get some things ...

right now she's a ufotchi ... and first of all, she ALWAYS loses bump even though she'll have full power ... when i connect with my friend they play games or whatever ... and mine ALWAYS loses ...

and the one thing that really kind of bothers me ... i put in all the codes to get all those items, but i can't use any of them! when i try it gives me this rejection beep ...

am i completely clueless?

Replies

Views

Started

08 Jul 2005

Last Post

08 Jul 2005

Bell Sprout

• bell-sprout user photo
  • Group: Retired TamaTalk Guides

Posted 08 July 2005 - 10:20 AM ( #2 )

Don't be so hard on yourself! You got your first connection 2 days ago!

Can't say I know alot about winning in Bump but what I do know is that if your friends tama is older or weighs more, it is more likely they will win. Can I suggest if it is that much of an issue that in the mean time you play a different game?

As far as those items go, you will be able to use them as soon as your tama becomes an adult. You just got them a little early. That's all.

talktama

• talktama user photo

Posted 08 July 2005 - 10:21 AM ( #3 )

Most of the items you can only use when your an adult.

pnutbutterisevil

• pnutbutterisevil user photo

Posted 08 July 2005 - 10:28 AM ( #4 )

ahhh thanks a bunch ...

but one more question: when you connect with a friend, do they just automatically start playing random games with eachother? and do you push buttons or anything, or just watch them on your respective screens?

Bell Sprout

• bell-sprout user photo
  • Group: Retired TamaTalk Guides

Posted 08 July 2005 - 10:32 AM ( #5 )

They will work out what they are doing. Once you've hit B twice to actually connect the tamagotchis, just sit back and enjoy the show! :D Sometimes they will give gifts to one another as well. If you want your tamagotchi to receive a gift, when you connect, hit B twice and make sure the other person only hits B once. That way if they don't play a game and give gifts, your tama will get the gift. I'm not sure if that makes sense so if it doesn't let me know and I will try to rephrase it for you.

lil_kirbys

• lil-kirbys user photo

Posted 08 July 2005 - 01:53 PM ( #6 )

i just got a connection v2 about 2 days ago and i don't get some things ...

right now she's a ufotchi ... and first of all, she ALWAYS loses bump even though she'll have full power ... when i connect with my friend they play games or whatever ... and mine ALWAYS loses ...

and the one thing that really kind of bothers me ... i put in all the codes to get all those items, but i can't use any of them! when i try it gives me this rejection beep ...

am i completely clueless?

your tama has to be a adult to use items (execpt the ball)

Oh! and the bump game to win feed your tama until it 99 pounds then you will win ( but not all the time...)

pola

• pola user photo

Posted 08 July 2005 - 02:04 PM ( #7 )

hey! when ur connectin with others ive noticed that
when ur playing a game it is most effective to hold down all three buttons while ur tama is playin the game.

i do it all the time and i always win!.

tell me the results.

[PS:not very effective on bump game.]

use it only when ur connectin.