Who is better?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I'd have to say Gerard cause he has a very one of a kind, unique voice. I get Patrick mixed up with Brendon Urie from Panic! At the Disco.

bamcr

Edit: BTW, patrick stump looks really good in that picture.

Last edited by a moderator:
Neither. I'm not a MCR fan (assuming I'm thinking of the right band). They have some okay stuff, but are over-hyped, just like Fallout Boy and a lot of other "popular" artists right now.

I tend to like songs from an artist, but not the artist... It takes a lot for me to really say, "I like this artist and the vast majority of their work."

Neither.  I'm not a MCR fan (assuming I'm thinking of the right band).  They have some okay stuff, but are over-hyped, just like Fallout Boy and a lot of other "popular" artists right now.
I tend to like songs from an artist, but not the artist...  It takes a lot for me to really say, "I like this artist and the vast majority of their work."
:) Its Fall-Out Boy Not Fallout Boy

Last edited by a moderator:
:p Its Fall-Out Boy Not Fallout Boy
As I said, they're over-hyped and suck anyway, so I don't give a hoot. :chohimetchi:

"FOB," there, now nobody can complain. :huh:

And, as for the photos, if you're asking who's more attractive, I still say neither. :)

As I said, they're over-hyped and suck anyway, so I don't give a hoot. :huh:
"FOB," there, now nobody can complain. :p

And, as for the photos, if you're asking who's more attractive, I still say neither. :)
That like sayin tamas are over hyped witch they are and please don't diss Fal Out Boy If your gonna say something say it right.

Yes its your opinion that you don't like them, you don't have to say bad things about them if you don't like them, keep the bad comments to yourself please

Yes its your opinion that you don't like them, you don't have to say bad things about them if you don't like them, keep the bad comments to yourself please
So, this thread isn't opinionated in any way it's just "you have to like MCR?"

Oh goody... :angry:

@ tamagotchiloverforver: Tamas aren't that over-hyped, actually, they haven't been mainstream for a while, now it's just a select group of people that still enjoy them (or remember them).

I didn't give any "bad" comments, just that I don't care for MCR as a band, just a few songs of theirs, and I don't find either band member attractive. That's my opinion. :(

I'll stop posting here now so everyone can go back to their one-sided opinion of things. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back