webkinz fun time woo

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ichagotchi freak

Reaction score
ill start first i was in my room my pet racoon was on the bed then we appeared on the dresser lol it was funny :lol:

haha, once when my friend was over... my checkerboard appeared outside the room. and once on my screen, my friend was outside the room too! :eek: she was continuosly walking but wasn't moving at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a bad glitch before. On the screen something popped up that said we can not connect to webkinz world. Then it logged me out. When it logged me out I came right back in and four items that were in my dock were gone. It was my brand new

butterfly super bed, my black cat's bathtub, my klydesdale's fireplace, and my racoon's fridge. :rolleyes: :angry: :( :(

i am sorry.

Ermm have I had any glitches........oh yeah. Once I was playing Quizzy's WhizKids and like for the first 2 times right when I pressed "Ready" it said that somebody had exited. On the second one it said that I EXITED!!! and it also said that I won!!! confusion! :rolleyes: :angry: :( :( :huh: :huh:

EDIT: A few adjusments were made.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a bad glitch before. On the screen something popped up that said we can not connect to webkinz world. Then it logged me out. When it logged me out I came right back in and four items that were in my dock were gone. It was my brand newbutterfly super bed, my black cat's bathtub, my klydesdale's fireplace, and my racoon's fridge. :( :( :( :(
That's too bad.

I remember that my dock got stuck once but my brother's Wilbur fixed it!

One time I walked into my St. Bernard's fireplace. It looked weird.

i just had the most hilarious glich my bed dissappeared then i made my racoon walk on the spot the bed was,he dissappeared too then clicked a diffrent area he appeared lol it was funny :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back