Woah O.O

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaPATCHI

Reaction score
Michigan, the home of the bipolar weather.
If you go to peteranswers.com, you'll think it is just a rip-off. Well, you're wrong. It is psychic. Try asking, 'What is my username on tamatalk.com?' and he will say it correctly. it is soo freaky!

Last edited by a moderator:
Really? Cool. I'll have to check that out.

EDIT: I'm thinking this is a rip off. Every time I ask a question he gives me some excuse for not answering it.

DOUBLE EDIT: OMG, I asked him a question again, and he said someone who doesn't believe in spirits is around, please go away. Do you think maybe he knows about what I just said about it being a rip?

TRIPLE EDIT: Ok, every question I've answered has become an excuse from Peter. Whatever this is, it's totally not real. Have you tried this?

Be very, and I mean, as polite as you can. I'm pretty scared to ask the questions. I mean, he said 'Look in the bathroom. There is a surprise for you..' and I just asked 'What color are the shorts I am wearing today?' Gosh, I'm scared.

Just keep on asking the same question. The username question.

He told me I will reveal a secret of yours soon. You'll be surprised. Scary.

Edit: He just told me that I'd pay for any wasted answer. This dude is freaking me out.

but i put my "what is my tamatalk user name?" and it said im not telling you cause i hate you...o_O

but then i put it will i ever meet fergie and it said some one is waiting for you outside...

As I told GotchiGirl96, for the petition part, always use your manners. Hey, GotchiGirl96? Have you gotten the bathroom response yet? Not like it is funny - it is scary. My sister found this at her friend's house.
i got it...im scared now...but y is it so mean??????????

No, he keeps telling me that he feels comfortable in me, keep going. Next he keeps saying that I don't believe in him so he won't answer. This guy seems like such a fake. BTW, did you find anything in the bathroom?

No, he keeps telling me that he feels comfortable in me, keep going. Next he keeps saying that I don't believe in him so he won't answer. This guy seems like such a fake. BTW, did you find anything in the bathroom?
i found a ant...o_O

Didn't move out of my chair.

My sister said that it was because the mirror. Try this out:

Petition: Pete, please answer the following question:

Question: What color is my t-shirt I am wearing today?

and you tell me the answer :)

That's scary. I wonder if I'll find a bug in there if he ever tells me that.

OMG, he just gave me the bathroom thing. I'm gonna go investigate.

I took my grandma with me to the bathroom, and there was nothing there. I'll ask him about the t shirt now.

How big was the ant?

Or maybe you'll find an iPod :) Probably not, if he doesn't feel comfortable with you.

This is what he said to me: Keep on asking. I feel the connection to our souls getting stronger.

It was his exact words. Freaky o.o'

Really? Cool. I'll have to check that out.
EDIT: I'm thinking this is a rip off. Every time I ask a question he gives me some excuse for not answering it.

DOUBLE EDIT: OMG, I asked him a question again, and he said someone who doesn't believe in spirits is around, please go away. Do you think maybe he knows about what I just said about it being a rip?

TRIPLE EDIT: Ok, every question I've answered has become an excuse from Peter. Whatever this is, it's totally not real. Have you tried this?
Same here! It says stuff like "Dark thoughts interfere with this question" But I really want to see if it works!

EDIT: OMG!!! I asked Peter who I would marry and he said "I will only answer this question when Emily's soul is around." MY COUSINS'S NAME IS EMILY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back