Anyone See the PurrPals add on here?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I already have it! It's totally cute!

If your great with music, aiming, and memory games, earning cash will be a snap.

My little Salem is such a cute cat!

Oh and when you buy the toy truck, reverse it into the fountain in the backyard, then let yer kitty off (chose Drive Kitty) and the cat will dance!

I really want it. It sounds so cute! I am a cat-fanatic. :blink:

Maybe I'll get it for my b-day, which is less than 3 weeks away! I'll be 13.

Cinderpelt♥

The only cons are that it freezes a lot and you can have 5 cats, but they can't play together.

But luckilly the game saves itself. That's good.

The kitty poops and goes up stats a lot in just a night. You have to, like, have iot perfect at late PM and check on it early AM.

Make sure your good at music, aiming, and at memory games. That's all you rely on for money is the mini games.

But you can pet your kitty and it purrs! And get a few cool toys for your kitty and dress them up!

Hm, well I own it, it is fun, but there isnt endless entertainment like Nintendogs.

I love the dump truck ^-^

Yeah. Me too! Did you try the following cute cheat?:

Use the dump truck in "Carry Kitten"

You need to be in the yard.

Reverse the truck and hit the bird bath whatever.

Throw your kitty off the truck and the kitty will dance on the bird bath!

I'm not sure if I did it backwards or not. I haven't done this cheat in a looong time!

I used to have PurrPals.

DO NOT GET IT. Within the first hour it froze twice. The graphics aren't nearly as good as Nintendogs and I didn't play with it for a day and came back to 72 poos in the litter box. It's high maintenance and just a bad game in general.

Nintendogs is a great game, PurrPals is not worth the money (I had it a week and traded it in).

Good points:

1. The graphics are sooo cute! They're just as good as Nintendogs!

2. What is this bother about the game freezing? I played it for 5 hours straight and it didnt freese on my (Unlike the Sims 2...)

3. The minigames are fun and really rewarding!

Bad Points:

1. The kitten is so needy it'll make you stop playing it (learned form experience.)

2. Connecting to another PurrPals owner is really boring, all you get is a free kitten.

3. The kittens will do about 15 messes a day...and if you have 5 kittens, multiply 15 by 5...

Overall - It dosent matter if you get this game, if you get it, you'd like it, if you stay away, that's ok too!

Latest posts

Back