Songs you just cant stand...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caterpie

Reaction score
Well, the topic title explains it all...

I cant stand...

.will.i.am "I Got It From My Momma" I REALLY cant stand it....

.Nickelback "Rockstar" Well, I like the beat... but the lyrics kinda disturb me... especially because it isnt edit on the raido. I think it is weird that they will take out "JR, Sean Kinston!" in a song, but leave "the drugs are cheap". I think that is just wrong...

Im posting two songs/artists at a time I cant stand, I could go on and on...

Girlfriend

Em what was it.....oh yeah! t iis: Kiss the Girl (blech! Who would like a song like that???)

Hakuna Matata

Fabulous-HSM2

One from the Jungle Book that I forgot what it is called.

Me Love- Sean Kingston

And Maroon5 songs. I can't stand any of them. I get sick of them the second time I hear them. :rolleyes:

Em what was it.....oh yeah! t iis: Kiss the Girl (blech! Who would like a song like that???)Hakuna Matata

Fabulous-HSM2

One from the Jungle Book that I forgot what it is called.
I hate all that Disney poo...

I cant stand anything that is rap. Its stupid, lyrics dont make sence, and they think there so great, they arent. They dont even spell the song titles right (they spelled Shorty

"Shawty" what the heck?) All in all most rap sucks...

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate most songs on the hip hop/pop radio. So many are about peoples 'bodies', shallow guys and other discusting subjrcts nobody needs to be listening to.

Umbrella- RihannaAnything by Avril Lavigne

In Over My Head- The Fray, I like it but it gets annoying

Safety Dance- Men Without Hats xDDD
DD: I love Safety Dance

I hate songs of random Disney artists that came out of nowhere. HSM counts.

High School Musical, Jump In (or whatever), Vanessa Hudgens.

Songs on little kids' shows

All songs that are all about love and... uh... things that I REALLY do not want to hear about. >_<

Latest posts

Back