Webkinz Rumor: False... Or IS it?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TrendyTara<3

Reaction score
Hey Everyone! I want to know more about the Webkinz rumor. This is my first post on TamaTalk, but I have known about the rumor for a while, and I've been readong a lot about the rumor on TamaTalk. Hopefully, I can get a screenshot of it or something. There are nearly no videos about it on youtube, sadly. If this has HONESTLY happened to you, or you HONESTLY know someone it happened to. lol. The keyword here is HONEST! And give me links to screenshots. Thank You! :wub:

The rumor is just a lie. There are many similar topics, and it has already been answered in another topic.

No, it is not true. If it was, someone would contact the Webkinz staff members. They would fix it up in a jiffy :wub: Also, it says it in the Bulletinz area that Ms. Birdy doesn't kill your webkinz by jumping through the window, and Artie doesn't rob your webkinz if you don't give him tips when you buy things - they are all fake. People love to spread rumors, to cause a whole ruckus. But, it really isn't that funny. Because many people will be concerned.

I hope I helped you :angry:

It's not fake. I mean I have been doing Webkinz for a month. I only got 2 mails so far and that was 1. a package from a friend 2. a letter from the same friend. Also every time I go to Artes Curio Shop, I always press on the tip box, then exit out with out doing anything. All he does is go like this "Hmph." nothing else. I have been doing that for a month and he did NOTHING!

The rumor is NOT true.

This is a bulletinz saying that it isn't true:

https://www.webkinz.com/bulletinz_rumor.html

It even includes what the rumor was. Something hurting Webkinz.

It will NEVER happen. People say that it happens, their liars that are joking for fun.

Don't believe them. They're not telling the truth and they have no proof.

There IS a rule about spreading rules on TT...

we have more than enough topics about this subject

closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back