U.B. Funkeys!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamakimmy421ichangedacounts

Reaction score
The idea is to get started with the UBFunkey Starter Set. As well as two regular UBFunkeys this contains a large USB-friendly UBFunkey that acts as your hub to Funkeytown. Each time you connect a new UBFunkey to the UBFunkey Hub you unlock a new zone containing new games and puzzles. The more UBFunkeys you collect the more zones you can explore. And the rarer the UBFunkey, the more crucial the zone it unlocks. But that's just the tip of the virtual iceberg because Funkeytown is in turmoil and it needs your help. A disaster has caused the town's portal transport system to malfunction. And to make matters worse, the villainous Master Lox has locked several portals and sent his evil henchmen out to rob the UBFunkeys. By completing various missions, avoiding the Henchmen and collecting crystals you can help defeat the resident evil-doer and restore law and order to Funkeytown. Play games in the virtual gameroom! If you're worried that Funkeytown sounds a little manic, worry not. Along the way you can earn coins to buy items for your 'crib' and show it off online to fellow UBFunkey fans. And the items you 'win' are themed to match your UBFunkey. So if you have a skeleton-themed UBFunkey, you might get a bone chair as a reward. There are currently eight different UBFunkey Tribes available. Each Tribe has three different colors of UBFunkey ranging from 'common' to 'rare' to 'very rare'. You can select which Tribe to buy but you never know which color of UBFunkey you are going to get - and that's what makes collecting them such fun.

www.ubfunkeys.com

There so cool! I want.. xener vroom,sprout,wasabi,scratch,not really bones but kinda,lotus, and really twinx!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got it on my Christmas llist, it sounds like fun!

Broken~Wings

Thanks for explaining more about them. I have been curious about these little guys.

I want to get one of those.There on my christmas list.I saw one at walmart before and wanted to check them out.

Those are so cute I just want to eat them! :3

I'm curious about them but don't really want to go buy them myself. xP

Is it multiplayer or you play by yourself?

Heehee Funkys are adorable =] I'm planning on getting the starter kit for my birthday. Thanks for the explanation! I also see the ad like a million times a day and I thought Funkys looked cute. ^.^ They sound fun!

I've got them.

:}

I've got so far, Twinx, Lotus and Scratch.

They're coolio.

I have five of them, they're really cute, fun, and addicting :lol: !

LOL, when my BFF comes to my house she always wants to play with them. I have Twinx, Scratch, Lotus, Rare Xener(the red one), and Rare Bones(the red one).

[SIZE=14pt]Memetchi Dreamer[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back