share pokemon pearl and diamond FC

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

luvmytamas

Reaction score
ok so i just picked the game up so ill give me FC when i get the pal thing

ok nvm i got it my fc is 3222 3246 0248

and my pkmn name is Lily so pm me yurs

i cant realy battle i have bad pokemon but do u want to go in the union room

i can battle if u want... I got crappy low leveled Pokemon... We can battle (i have some imported from FR, then stuff like lvl 6 starly... I also have lvl 15 Rotom and 2 lvl 10 Mews) I think we can battle if ud like... I can use my lvl2 Pidgey and lvl 3 Ratatta and stuff like that if u want too....

i wanna do da union room so we can chat and then we can battle but right now im in eterna forest takeing someone through so ill tell you when im done

How do I see my friend code? I have the Pal Pad, but when I ask for my FC, it says that I need Nintendo WiFi or something. > :(

So... please help me! Either reply to this topic or PM me!

Cinderpelt♥

ok first go to the pokemon center then go to the lady that has no door behind her and talk to her hope i helped

hey is there a bug gym and i hade this awsome dream about pokemon ok so it was a computer game in 3-d like world of warcraft and stuffs like that and you could make your own caracter and you could choose beetween coordinator or pokemon gyms and there where lots of towns it was awsome

no not yet sorry, and do you want to trade pokemon???? oh and to go to the union room dont you have to go down to the wi- fi club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back