Group Hatch: Keitai or V2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama-Sama

Reaction score
Alrighty, so i want to hatch my Keitai into a group, but since many people dont have Keitais, you can have a V2 aswell. All that matters is that you may know a little about Keitais and have a Tama simillar to it.

To start this all off:

My name is the Hatch-master (since my real last name IS Hatch) but you can call me Jen if you want.

I'm 20 years young and am a girl.... but that doesnt matter, eh?

I have a Brown TMGC Keitai that is waiting to be hatched, and so far.... she/hes not even an egg.

i would like to aim for the best Tama available to the Keitai, and i would hope you would aim for the best too!

if you would like to join, i would trully like to see about 4 more people join, so an overall 5 people in this Hatching Group.

Also, feel free to add comments if you would like to see something different in the group. i would like to keep this as simple as being all about Tamagotchis, but if you have other interests, post them!

I would ask that you be polite when you ask to join. i would like to not see any of this: "PLZ lemme grup!!11!1!1" or using numbers in place of letters such as: "Gr8" or "b4". i do not tolerate "leet" and "computer jargon" so please, be civilized and type correctly (or at least legibly)

one last note, for those who have joined, i ould ask to keep a current update of your tamagotchis. NOT how many hearts it has at that very moment, but how old it is, what specie it is, when it changes, stuff like that. it only makes thing much easier when everyone knows whats going on.

Group Members:

1: Jen Hatch-master

Tama Colour: Brown TMGC Tama Type: Keitai

Name: N/A Gender: N/A Specie: N/A Age: N/A

2: Vacant

Tama Colour: N/A Tama Type: N/A

3: Vacant

4: Vacant

5: Vacant

I hope this doesnt seem overwhelming and a deterant to have so much information, but more or less, i want people to have fun. i would like to start either when i get all 4 more people, or by Monday, whichever comes first. You can leave the group anytime, but i would prefer you tell me/us that you're going before leaving entirely. Once more, Keitais are best, but if you have a V2, thats alright aswell.

Color: See Through Blue With Purple Buttons

Type: Connection V2

Name: N/A

Speices: N/A

Im sorry but are we ever gonna do this? If not tell me or OM me cuz I just got my new keitai that I really want to hatch with my old one.... *waiting*

HI these are my tamas

--------------------

*Not Dead* (v2)

Name: Tama

Traning: None

Generation: 1

Stage:kid

----------------------------------------

*Not Dead* (v1)

Tama Name: Tika

Training: 6

Generation: 3

Stage: teen

--------------------------------------

ok.... im not trying to be rude but... i really want to hatch my keitai.... i withdraw my enrty. but it you come bac PM me and i will do it with you. :puroperatchi: :puroperatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back