did i miss her?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ichigotchi

Reaction score
i think i may hav missd mrs busybody bcoz i went out lst nite and i didnt wnt 2 take her out with me in case i lost it so i tried 2 make it go 2 sleep and after that i decided that i wud w8 until i was jst bout 2 go out 2 do it and i made her age 9yr which wasnt supposed 2 happen until 2day so now she is 10yrs and i dnt know whether mrs busybody is gona cum

plz help

Can someone else please translate for me?

i may hav missd mrs busybody bcoz i went out lst nite and i didnt wnt 2.....
Anyways, this is the last time I answer a post like this....it took me like 7 minutes to read it alone.....

She will come eventually....she always has when I go to Kung-Fu and I have to that on the first, second, AND third days of breeding. It just sometimes takes a little longer than usual. That stuff happens when you use the cheats. Of course, you didn't truely pause it....you made it go to bed. Which makes it a year older like you said.....but she should still come. Just keep your chin up and hope for the best.

Yeh! He's knows nothing about anything except for Tamagotchi and japenese stuff! :eek: :p

Marc!

its not rocket science u know!! its text language and its quicker than typing full words. i'll give u a translation though,

i think i may have missed mrs busybody because i went out last night and i did not want to take my tama out with me in case i lost her so i tried to make her go to sleep but once i had done that i changed my mind and set the clock back to normal time and she had aged from 8yr to 9yr and that was not supposed to happen until today and now she is 10yr old and i dont know whether mrs busybody will come.

please help

there that should help u all understand

lol, lets all stop the gang up on tamagod plz.....

:( Aside from the weird bickering..

Mrs. Busybody comes by a couple of times a day.

You have many opportinities to see her. Don't worry, you'll catch her.

thats not nice :( . u wudnt like if ppl started a thread bout u like that. im sure ppl dnt h8 tamagod they jst dnt always agree with wat he has 2 say and that is fine bcoz every1 is entitled 2 their own opinions and views. i personally dnt h8 him i jst dnt like the way he kinda tlks down 2 u sumtimes, but apart from that, he's alrite. im gona remain in the middle from now on, i am not taking sides but i really do wish that ppl wud stop being immature and remember wat we r here 2 do, tlk bout tamagotchi and HELP each other!! its like ur only nice 2 tamagod wen u wnt help with ur tamagotchi then as soon as he has helpd u, u stab him in the back and frankly i am sick of it! it this continues i think certain members shud b banned until they hav learned 2 b civil 2 each other. rite ive sed my bit now. i didnt mean 2 cause any offence with any1 but it had 2 b sed

i think we should start a

' lets ban tamaplooy and ban him from the boards ' thread, anyone else agree?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back