:-(

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caterpie

Reaction score
Im kinda upset on how cheaply they are made... I havent even had my black cat for a week and the whiskers already came off... :-( (It looks a bit better without them though....)

Anyone else have a problem like this?

Also... Its annoying how Webkinz.com alf the time is offline (recent ly anyway)

One of Sabrina's wiskers are bent. Poor girl. I'm trying not to touch them so they don't snap off. My White Terrier has a hole in it's tummy, and GorillaLover9's Snowball has a rip in it's arm. And his Spot has string hangin' outta his body! He looks dirty too!

They are cute but are cheaply made.

I'm sorry! I hope that you can get him fixed. I've heard a lot about webkinz falling apart, but I've only had a problem with one. It was my pig, and about a month after I got him the seam on the back of his leg came apart. My mom fixed it though. Most of my webkinz (even my webkinz that I've had for over two years) are in very good condition though. I guess some webkinz are just luckier than others, and don't have to get surgery. :)

Yeah. I've had mine for almost two monthes, and last month, poor little Snowball, my white terrier got a hole in her neck. My mom sewed her back up. I love Snowball! (Hugs her.)

i don't have problems with my webkinz... at least only with my white terrier, whenever i touch the fur and move it slightly, the fur comes right out. seriously, without a magnifying glass my white terrier looks bald. :) that's why i never touched it again and it's sitting on the side of my bed. but my unicorn, pegasus and golden retriever don't have any problems...

My webkinz (beagle and polar bear) are good and strong. I have no problem with mine. I think the White Terrier has the exact same fur as polar bear and I can tug on my polar bears fur and it wont come off. In fact, the fur has been pretty much exactly the same since I got it (August 14-Snowy(polar bear) August 6-Josh(josh))

My webkinz (beagle and polar bear) are good and strong. I have no problem with mine. I think the White Terrier has the exact same fur as polar bear and I can tug on my polar bears fur and it wont come off. In fact, the fur has been pretty much exactly the same since I got it (August 14-Snowy(polar bear) August 6-Josh(josh))
not exactly, the last time i saw the polar bear, it's fur felt different... not the same kind. :)

i know my raccoon has a hole in his tail(poor tyler),my alley cat has a hole in her tummy,my beagles ear came off the second day after i got her,my googles eye brows fell off (lol)his nose is about to go,and i had to pull tylers wiskers off cause like 5 were snapped and ya :lol: GANZ TKE MORE PRIDE IN YOUR WORK!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, my cow is very dark in color (old), jerry is ripped in the throat, benjamin has a gaping hole in his back, torri`s nose fell off and the string in her paw is out, Andreas wiskers are fine but kind of bent. they are pieces of junk. but yet so eresistible!!!! 8)

-metcalf

No, they all pulled out... my mom might be able to sew them... or i might keep it the way it is... i cant touch where its throat would be to prevent stuff happening...
hey i can help take care of it...

just look at my topic.

I think she means that she made a topic about how to fix webkinz injuries. Sadly, I don't have a webkinz. My friend has 2, and there's nothing wrong with them, but she got them less than a week ago. It seems like a lot of you are having trouble with Webkinz falling apart. If I were you, I would consider emailing Ganz about your problem. Maybe they can help make better quality webkinz for future webbie buyers. :p

off topik sorry but, elea630 its rude to ask some one for there webkinz pass word and secret code on your siggie and/or post how do we know you wont hack us :p

back to the topik ill e-mail ganz they might not reply because i e-mailed them and i asked for a reply its been a month since i mailed the but still no reply ;)

Oooh, that topic. Yeah, we all know that you are not supposed to give out your online passwords to ANYONE. So, don't count on you getting any people who are willing to use your so called babysitting service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back