value of american ocean tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pinkchux

Reaction score
Hello, I'm new here! About twenty minutes ago, I found my Ocean Tamagotchi in a box that was headed for a garage sale!! I was just wondering if anyone knew how much it was worth. I can post a picture tomorrow, if anyone would like to see it.

It's funny to think about... I was probably 8 when I got that o_O

I now have two v4.5 and one v4 :)

I'm just wondering how much an Ocean in near-perfect condition is worth in today's market!

Thank you :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
You can get anywhere from $60 to $120 for it on eBay for a US Ocean! Which design is it?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the white one with seashells and flower-like things :p
Thank you for your response!
Oh, I love that one!

I have a Japanese one I just got, it cost $54 on eBay. But, they seem to be really scarce, so I'm sure you could sell them for more right now.

Best thing to do is to search ebay regularly over the next few weeks and see how often US American Oceangotchis come up for sale :wacko:

(Not that often).

Watch a sale and see how the bidding goes. That will give you another accurate estimate of your gotchi's worth.

(I would keep it safe if I were you...)

Can u only get Ocean Tamagotchis on Ebay? Are they available somewhere in Europe?

Can u only get Ocean Tamagotchis on Ebay? Are they available somewhere in Europe?
Please do not post in topics that have been inactive for 3 months or more (this post has not been posted in for over 3 years). Please refer to the topic on How to Recognize and Avoid Topic Bumping for more specific guidelines. You are welcome to create a new topic, rather than bumping an old one. Thank you!

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back