I'm bored, so I'm gonna show you some fakes.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dancinkayley

Reaction score
I'm bored, so I'm searching up fakes on Ebay. I'll post the descriptions too, for when the auctions are over.

https://cgi.ebay.com/Nice-Green-New-Infrare...tem220145587851

Name: Nice Green New Infrared Touch Screen Electronic Pet

Company: TS

Description: You are bidding on a new design electric pet . It has super game functioni, like human beings, connect with friends to play together etc. Also it contains some new functions, which is a screen touch pet. It means when a stick will be used for touching the screen to play this toy. Look! There is a stick to use for clicking on the screen. or you just use your finger to touch the selection you want. There are six icons shown on the screen. When you touch each icon, this electric pet will do different action. For example, if you click an icon like “ chef”, the pet will enter the café for some food. If you click an icon like “ heart”, the pet will connect wirelessly with friends. If you click an icon like “book” on the screen, it shows the list of your interactive friends… English instruction is attached. Also, it can foster kids' how to look after others and how to show their friendly to others.

Comments: Transclucent green and has antenna same as Entama, but pointing vertically upwards. The description is a bit weird in my opinion.

https://cgi.ebay.com/2-Pairs-Novel-Design-T...tem220145589497

Name: 2 Pairs Novel Design Touch Screen Tamagotchi Pet

Description: You are bidding on a pair of new design electric pets from Tama . It has super game function, like human beings, connect with friends to play together etc. Also they contain some new functions, which are touch screen pets. It means you can use the sticker to touch the screen to play or you just use your finger to touch the selection on screen you want. This pair of Tamagotchies can connect with other electric pets using infrared technology. Also they can play games together, exchange gifts. And you can bring them to travel, go shopping and know some new friends…English instruction is attached. Also, it can foster kids' how to look after others and how to show their friendly to others. They are very good game for kids!

Comments: Same as previous one, but sold in two pairs so that's four of them. Translucent green, transclucent blue, transclucent pink and transclucent yellow. And "you can use the sticker to touch the screen?" There appears to be no spot for the stylus to go. The stylus is thin and has a star on the end.

https://cgi.ebay.com/lovely-design-1-pair-o...tem220145593409

Name: Honey Lover

Company: JD

Description: This ultimate Electronic Pet has got more function therefore it is more fun than the TAMAGOTCHI,it has much more to do than just bringing up a electronic pet.You can play games, interact, exchange gifts and if that special someone is found, they may have a family. Connect with others Electronic Pet using infrared technology and create a friend list of up to 50 friends!!

1.pet emotion including :sick-sleepy-happy-bored-marry-angry

2.you can see have two line of taskbar on the screen of top and bottom ,they will show difference game item,additional,these three buttons are separate for :A : select B : entry C : exit

The item introduce is attach english,Japanese,spanish and so on .and a long hang-line with the pet Tamagotchi ,you can see the translucent and pretty infrared element on the top.

the icon is sparking when pet need your help and attention.

Growth stage from 1 to 5

Comments: As far as I can tell they're copied designs, the difference being that the letters are written over the buttons. Mametchi, Memetchi, Kuchipatchi and Debirutchi and a stickman with a Hashitamatchi head are on the package. And Tamagotchi do have games, interaction etc. etc.

https://cgi.ebay.com/New-Electron-Pet-Tamag...tem220145597104

Name: 9 Llave Animal- Conecte con la Version Original

Company: JD

Description: This ultimate Electronic Pet has got more function therefore it is more fun than the TAMAGOTCHI,it has much more to do than just bringing up a electronic pet.

1st surprise, discover if your Tamagotchi is a boy or a girl. Name it and take good care of it. Then connect to other Tamagotchi, make friends, play games, exchange gifts and maybe find a partner to have Tama-babies!

Comments: It's green and has 9 buttons. Six of them are like the Yasashii's buttons and at the bottom are the normal A, B and C (with letter names over the buttons).

https://cgi.ebay.com/A-pair-of-Touch-Screen...tem220145599702

Name: Study makes friends the machine

Description: You are bidding on a pair of version 5 touch screen Tamagotchis.

These Tamagotchis with Infra-Red Connection,and they can communicate with each other such as playing games together, exchange the gifts or making friends etc....

You can use your finger or a sticker in the package to touch the screen for playing games with each other .

There are more pets,more looking !

Brand New! They are a geart gift to kids.

Comments: Looks like Tamagotchi Schools. One is clear blue, the other clear yellow.

Most parents think they are real leave feedback before child sees it and either 1)child gets really upset when realises its a fake or 2)children have no idea take it to school and get picked on for having a fake.

Saw this at my school last year when a girl had a so called v6 wich was a multi pet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back