Stupid Neopets!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Debatchi993

Reaction score
I hate neopets.com because when it's a special day to get a limited edition pet, they don't have it! What kind of sense does that make??????!!!!! Neopets should be suied!!!! ;) I will not wait another year to get a Pooogle this month!!!!!! I wanted a Cybunny, but it didn't give me one!!!! ;) HOW DO YOU GET LIMITED EDITION PETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????

You have to wait until they become available. On certain days when they are available, that's when you can get them. If for some reason they are available on the create page and you aren't able to get one, they are probably out of stock. That happened to me once when I tried to create a cybunny.

:p i agree. THEY WON'T GIVE ME MY HISSI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tHOSE ARE ONE OF MY FAV LIMITED EDITION NEOPETS!!!!

.............loser
I don't think you call someone a loser, just for voicing their opinion. :lol:

I don't like neopets at all. I agree with Ristar; everything's just not real.

Dont expect anything from that sie, its a waste. Neopets SUX
I agree! I played neopets for 1 week and realized I had wasted a full 7 days of my life on neopets! So I gave away the fake money I made and spammed up the lame neoboards until I got frozen.

C~M

I hate neopets.com because when it's a special day to get a limited edition pet, they don't have it! What kind of sense does that make??????!!!!! Neopets should be suied!!!! :lol: I will not wait another year to get a Pooogle this month!!!!!! I wanted a Cybunny, but it didn't give me one!!!! :huh: HOW DO YOU GET LIMITED EDITION PETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????
I Don't Think Neopets Should Be Sued Its Just A Game

Limted Editon Pets Are Special, The Site Would Be Boring And Too Easy If There Wern't Any Limted Edition Pets

Try Selling Stuff In Your Store,Stocks And Trading And You'll Have Neopoints, And Buy A Cybunny Transformation Potion

Good Luck =]

(Please Don't Call People Loser's Evilrobots....Its Not Nice :lol: )

i don't see the point of bashing a bunch of art drawn by 30+ year olds. sure it's a pretty "bad" site but it was aimed for a younger audience amirite? and i think it's stupid to start flaiming a children's forum because you hate it/want to be frozen. just leave. :/

yeah i used to go on and ditched it but i didn't spam on the neoboards. i don't get why you have to be 13+ for everything when it's aimed at 7 year olds?

i don't see the point of bashing a bunch of art drawn by 30+ year olds. sure it's a pretty "bad" site but it was aimed for a younger audience amirite? and i think it's stupid to start flaiming a children's forum because you hate it/want to be frozen. just leave. :/
yeah i used to go on and ditched it but i didn't spam on the neoboards. i don't get why you have to be 13+ for everything when it's aimed at 7 year olds?
I kno... I found better sites than a sites that just have a bunch of crap.

Neopets isn't as good as it used to be...because of its new make-over.....but I still go on once in awhile. So what if you didn't get a Poogle or Hissi? They'll be other chances. If you're really that angry, talk to the owners of Neopets. What can we do? The Limited Edition's were probably out of stock. I'm glad your sharing your opinion, but you should really report it to Neopets if your that upset.

Neopets shouldn't be sued, a lot of people enjoy it.

Anyway, I'm not a big fan of the site...anymore.

Not a lot of people get LE pets. I adopted a hissi when I was going to pound my pet.

You shouldn't hate it just because you can't get a limited edition pet.

Actually it was originally made for college students.

C~M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back