Jurassic Park Tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MsKtty89

Reaction score
I wish I had it on hand instead of 3 hours away at my dad's house, packed in the attic... Then I'd take a photo and look at the back to see who made it (Bandai, Tiger, etc.).

I have a Tamagotchi-looking virtual pet. It's shaped just like a Tama, except the shell is textured (to be like a dinosaur egg). It has three buttons and is a brown/gold colour (it is not a Dinopet, I looked them up and they do not look the same). It functions JUST like a Tama and the dinosaur evolves like a Tama into different dinosaurs.

Does anyone know if it's a Tamagotchi, Gigapet, Nano, or something else?

It has the Jurassic Park logo on the top of it and I got it from a Spencer's years ago. I can't find an image just like it anywhere. I found a reference to it on one virtual pet website and it was on the "unknown pet" page with only the same information I just gave...

Info would help, I'm curious if it's also by Bandai... I hope to dig it out and play with it when I get to my dad's again.

Latest posts

Back