5-7 Fateful days.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rainspike

Reaction score
I am -so- excited. I just ordered my Tamagotch Plus. I think I'm going to pee myself. ):

I had an original Tama when they came out, I must of been like, I don't even remember how old. The point was, I had one, and when I heard they were coming out with new ones I was ecstatic. I think I've got about five of my friends going out to buy a Tamagotchi Connection this weekend (they all remember them too. :3). So like, after three days of debating what Tamagotchi Connection color I wanted, I decided to look around at the Tamagotchi Plus colors. And I think they are so much cuter. ^^ Except, there was only one transparent Tamagotchi Plus version, and I was going to get it, but it said it could be shipped within 30 days. Anyone else want to wait that long? ): I probably would if I was going to collect that style. But -anyway- I finally settled on the purple style. It's so adorable. I can't wait. I was too cheap to spend $10 some dollars on Express Airmail (2-3 days) though, and so I just spent the regular $4 some dollars on priority mail, they use the word 'priority' to make it seem like its still good. But we know the truth. :|

Get this. I have to wait 5-7 DAYS. I am going to go /insane/. It said it would approximately be shipped out tomorrow, and then it should arrive somewhere from September 5th- September 17th. That is so long, I am going to cry. ):

I'm hoping they’re just over-estimating though, because if they under estimated things and people didn't get their products on their estimated time frame they might complain. -shrug- That's just what I've discovered over my online-buying experience. So I'm hoping the same rule applies for yesasia.com.

Sigh.

Time is such a nuisance for the fervent heart.

Aarg... I guess its cute i prefer to call it cool cause im a guy ;)
this is the one im thinking of getting it ha the red cross things on it

https://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/pid-...c/section-toys/
Lmao. Secretly, you know you long to call it cute. :3

Ohh, I saw that one too. I was tempted to get the one titled 'pink yell'. But I don't think I could prossibly wait 30 days for them just to be release. :/ As it is I'm forced to play Tamagotchi on my old Game boy color. :(

(braddey makes grunting noises to what rainspike said then shrugs) ;)

Yeah that purple one looks cool. First time I've ever seen the yellow cross one before and that one looks pretty cool too. I ordered a tamagotchi connection(the green Matrix one) a few days ago. I was thinking about getting a connexion and a plus as well. :( :p ;)

OOOh how exciting! Congratulations! In my experience, they always over-estimate shipping times :lol: So hopefully you'll have your new Tama sooner rather than later!

Yeah. I hope it arrives soon too. ): They said 5-7 'business' days. And were still on the weekend. ): I'm going to go insane. :)

I should’ve just paid the extra $10 for the 2-3 day option. :/

i ordered the lime green one from there too, the plus version.

i checked its status on friday and it had been shipped !! i hope it gets heres today..... (monday)

i hope you get yours soon too :)

Hey! well don't worry b/c yesasia.com is a GREAT site (2 thumbs up)! they're stationed in nothern california so i get my packages in 2 days (lucky me). so don't worry it'll come shortly! tell me about it too like if it's different from the US version and how. ok good lucky with ur new arival!

Ohh? It is in California? I was just talking about that earlier today, because I thought I had seen something about its placements on the site, but I wasn't sure. Fantabulous! This means it shouldn't take nearly as long. ^-^ This makes me extremely happy. x3 Thanks so much for telling me! And yeah, I'll have to message you with the details on it.

I just went out to a Toys R Us today to see the Tamagotchi Connections, I was so excited to see them, it’s the first time I’ve seen them in real life. Haha, I’ll probably pass out when my Tamagotchi Plus arrives. The weird thing was, the little barcode stickers on the metal hangy things in the store said “Tamagotchi Plus” But they weren’t Plus, they were Connection. Wtf. :/ Silly confused Americans.

i still havnt got mine even though it said it had been shipped on friday
Because Saturday and Sunday were not business days.

Things are only in transition on business days.

It’ll probably come about a day or two before mine. So you’ll have to notify me when you get yours! ^^ So I can see if my theory is right, and mine arrives shortly after yours. :x

Because Saturday and Sunday were not business days. Things are only in transition on business days.

It’ll probably come about a day or two before mine. So you’ll have to notify me when you get yours! ^^ So I can see if my theory is right, and mine arrives shortly after yours. :x
i got mine yesterday :rolleyes: maybe you'll get yours today ?

Sobbb. I -still- haven't gotten it! Which was sort of good because I had to write a major paper tonight and if I would've gotten it, I wouldn't be writing the paper. x) I was thinking this morning that it would probably come on Friday (tomorrow) though, just because that gives it like two days to process through the mail.

What kind of shipping and handling did you get? The basic one that said it would take 5-7 dates right? :0

That sucks i ordered a uk tama off ebay hope it comes soon

Sobbb. I -still- haven't gotten it! Which was sort of good because I had to write a major paper tonight and if I would've gotten it, I wouldn't be writing the paper. x) I was thinking this morning that it would probably come on Friday (tomorrow) though, just because that gives it like two days to process through the mail. What kind of shipping and handling did you get? The basic one that said it would take 5-7 dates right? :0
yeah, i just got normal shipping (im in the uk btw)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back