A story I am making..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well, I am just making this up now, so here it goes.

She sighed, her golden fur blowing in the breeze. She turned around, and her blue eyes gazed upon the forest she had lived in since she was a pup. A blue and white wolf walked up to her. "Crystal, we need to hurry." But then he paused, looking into her eyes. "Your going to miss it...aren't you?" he said with a sigh. Crystal nodded slowly. "You will too, right Bone?" she said, as she looked at her home one last time. He nodded, then faked a smile as there mother, Stream, walked up. Her black and blue fur stood out among them. "You ready?" she said, obviusly not happy about the journey herself. Crystal sighed, not showing any effort to look happy. "I guess.." she whispered, and they started on there way. She looked at her brother, Bone, and sighed. The sun slowly set, and was replaced with a shimmering, full moon.

OK.

This is only the begining of chapter one, but what do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=21pt]Chapter 1 PART 2[/SIZE]

Crystal awoke the next morning, and felt the hard cave floor. She missed her leave bed, the warmth of the rest of her pack.. Then the flashbacks hit her.

She was sitting alone, her tiny paws scratched up. Bone and mother had gone to fight, leaving her alll alone. Then the foxes came. They had never been friendly with them, and they hand finally snapped. There bony bodies pounced on everyone they could get there paws on. With a mix of paws running, and a mix of voices howling, she didn't know what to do. Sh ehid, untill Bone and Mother returned, both with little scratches. They hid untill the battle was over. Crystal, Bone, and Mother ventured out. They relized...they were the only ones left, and Crystal cried into her mothers fur.

She shiverd, and walked on as Mother and Bone awoke. Staying close..

There will be another part to it later..Hope you enjoyed.

[SIZE=21pt]Chapter 1 PART 2[/SIZE]
Crystal awoke the next morning, and felt the hard cave floor. She missed her leave bed, the warmth of the rest of her pack.. Then the flashbacks hit her.

She was sitting alone, her tiny paws scratched up. Bone and mother had gone to fight, leaving her alll alone. Then the foxes came. They had never been friendly with them, and they hand finally snapped. There bony bodies pounced on everyone they could get there paws on. With a mix of paws running, and a mix of voices howling, she didn't know what to do. Sh ehid, untill Bone and Mother returned, both with little scratches. They hid untill the battle was over. Crystal, Bone, and Mother ventured out. They relized...they were the only ones left, and Crystal cried into her mothers fur.

She shiverd, and walked on as Mother and Bone awoke. Staying close..

There will be another part to it later..Hope you enjoyed.
[SIZE=7pt]Very, Very nice. As to be expected with your excellent work :]][/SIZE]

I hope to see other parts in the course of time too!

Your doing such an excellent job Storms! ;) Your story is coming along really well. A little more detail here and there, and it'd be perfect. ^^ Keep it up!

(Lol, I know lots of people said it's descriptive, and it is, but a little bit more here and there wouldn't hurt)

Luv ya twin! <3

Sorry for not posting!

Well, heres the next part..

[SIZE=21pt]CHAPTER ONE PART 3[/SIZE]

Crystal walked for what seemed like days, but was only a few hours. Birds chirped, and squirrels shuffled. Mother stopped at a cove over a lake. "Stay here", she said, "I will go try to find us something to eat." Neither Crystal or Bone complained, tummies rumbling. They watched as Mother padded of, then looked at one another. Crystal's blue eyes were shining. "Do...do you think we will ever see the clan again?" she said. She remembered her closes friend, whom she had loved, and felt a stab of pain because she never had the guts to tell him. "It's a slim chance...", he sighed, but seeing the pain in her eyes, he quickly said,"But there is a chance." She shrugged it out.

Mother still didn't return, and the two young wolfs were starting to worry. Crystal moved closer to Bone, shaking a bit. "M..mother.." she said quietly. Then she stood up. "I am going to go look for her." Bone stood up quickly. "If your going at all, I am coming with you." But Crystal flicked him with her tail. "You have to stay here in case she comes back!" she exclaimed. And before Bone could say further, she started to walk. Bone stayed put. "I am trusting you...", he said, then he looked at her, regret in his eyes. "Be careful."

OK, so thats the end to chapter one!

Latest posts

Back