Photo
- - - - -

Interesting info on Tamagotchi!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Tama-Love

• tama-love user photo
  • Group: Retired TamaTalk Guides

Posted 15 September 2007 - 08:31 PM ( #1 )

I just received this E-mail in my box, it's pretty interesting. :)

Hey Tamagotchi Fans,

It’s been quite a busy summer for the world’s first and most popular “virtual pet” toy, Tamagotchi! Your favorite Tamagotchi characters have been all over the country, from New York to Denver, Seattle and Toronto. On their special quest to find the perfect summer job, Mametchi, Memetchi and Kuchipatchi all tried their hands at everything from a carnival ride operator to zookeeper.

Tamagotchi even made it to Hollywood in the hands of your favorite celebrities!
At this year’s Teen Choice Awards, celebrities had a chance to check out the latest Tamagotchis and take one home with them to raise. Many were excited to reunite with the toys they had when they were younger. Actress Emmy Rossum said that she used to have a Tamagotchi, but that hers died all the time. And Joe from the Jonas Brothers band, said he had like 30 of them. Check back at www.Tamagotchi.com soon to see all the great photos from the awards ceremony.

If you have the latest advanced Tamagotchi Connection V4.5, then you know all about “livin’ the Tamagotchi life 24/7!” But don’t forget about the latest Gotchi Gear accessories, as well as the all-new Tamagotchi PC Pack, which lets you interact with your character on your computer with unique voice-activation software.
And, in case you missed the Tamagotchi characters this summer when they were pounding the pavement, check out this video to see what they were doing! (You can also embed the video to your Web site by clicking here: ).

We’ll be in touch with more exciting Tamagotchi news soon! Don’t forget to keep checking Tamagotchi.com for the latest updates.

Thanks for your loyal support,

Your Friends at Bandai America

I can't wait to see some updated Tamagotchi pics with the celebrities!! :blink:

Tama-Love

Replies

Views

Started

15 Sep 2007