Photo
- - - - -

Pixel Chix? What are they too you

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Poll: Pixel Chix-- What are they to you? (36 member(s) have cast votes)

Vote

SuperSmashBrothers11

• supersmashbrothers11 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 09 June 2010 - 03:30 PM ( #35 )

i hate them! once i had my cousins hamster one and he started getting annoying :) he drove me bananas :D so i took the little bugger and burned him > : ) muauauauauhahaahha!! but my cousin wasnt so happy after that :o but then she got the puppy one witch is more annoying :angry: so i put play dough over the speaker and she got mad at me because she couldnt take it out :D and she stil has it to this day xD

Chii_V2

• chii-v2 user photo

Posted 09 June 2010 - 03:56 PM ( #36 )

I think Pixel Chix is an interesting concept, the 2D pixel girl with a 3D house, but the execution could be way better. If only they were more like Tamagotchi or Nano babies; then I'd be more interested.

PrincessAlesha

• princessalesha user photo

Posted 27 June 2010 - 02:02 AM ( #37 )

I'm sorry but Pixel Chix are just STUPID! And a waste of money!

Bubbagump119

• bubbagump119 user photo

Posted 01 August 2010 - 07:50 AM ( #38 )

I love Pixel Chix! My mom ordered me the Rockin' Puppy and I can't wait to get it and play with it. I can admit- the car is boring. I have the Mall- the Pet Shop and Salon- and I have the Yellow Babysitting house one. That's fun too! I want the two-story house. It looks like fun to play with. If you don't like any of the Pixel Chix that you own, sell them on Ebay. You could get some money and buy something else. I still don't get why most people dislike Pixel Chix. I think they are awesome! My friend comes over to my house and she always wants to play with them.

Bubbagump119

• bubbagump119 user photo

Posted 05 August 2010 - 07:21 PM ( #39 )

If your hamster gets cobswebs, that means that you have to clean it up. Just push the button with a picture of a broom on it.

Dolphin Girl

• dolphin-girl user photo

Posted 31 December 2010 - 07:29 AM ( #40 )

I totally love Pixel Chix!

Because you have to take care of a cute 2d pixel girl, in a super cute 3d house, mall or car.. !
I love to play games with her! ^_^

Ummm...yeah, the house is kinda cool, but the girl? Well, she's just rude and grumpy. Plus she doesn't need any care...you just have to listen to her annoying "what shall we do?" and "I'm bored" when you're trying to get to sleep. You can't turn the sound off so if you're a child have a baby sibling, you're gonna be in big trouble for waking them with your Pixel Chix. There's also this mega-super-ultra annyoing habit the girl has of leaving then you get a new one, exactly the same looking, just more rude and grumpy. And you get put down back to Level One. It's soooo irritating because Level Four is just when it starts getting a titchy bit fun.

Anyway, back to the topic: Pixel Chix are just old toys to me. I much prefer my Tamas.

-EbilKitteh-

• ebilkitteh user photo

Posted 31 December 2010 - 05:10 PM ( #41 )

I have Rockin' Hamster - It is just like a tamagotchi. Except big, and much much more repetitive.