Am I a book Worm?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*LoVeLy.SwAn.23*

Reaction score
I read 5 books within 4 days worth 300 pages, and it only took me about 3 hours straight to read each book! Then I don't exactly want to wear out my bookcase because I have so little books. This is not working out for me :unsure:

I read 5 books within 4 days worth 300 pages, and it only took me about 3 hours straight to read each book! Then I don't exactly want to wear out my bookcase because I have so little books. This is not working out for me :)
[SIZE=7pt]Thats not as bad as me.[/SIZE]

If I'm reading a really interesting book a teacher assigned I ignore her and read ahead anyway, I also read like, everyday :p Don't stress yourself about it :angry: Its only reading, and reading makes your vocabulary and speech better.

Then I must be good, people in my class haven't even done one yet and it was assigned 2 weeks ago.

I'm taking a break because of that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Then I must be good, people in my class haven't even done one yet and it was assigned 2 weeks ago.I'm taking a break because of that.
[SIZE=7pt]Niice.[/SIZE]

Two weeks ago? Pishaw I would have been down by now. :)

Oh, Oh! I hope for you to recommend some books to me ;]

You are definitely not a book worm. A true book worm would have read the whole Harry Potter series 2 times in one whole day.

If people call you a book worm, just ignore them! Actually, being a book worm is good :p That means you are interested in literature. People making fun of you? Ignore them! Practice this:

Random Person: *spots you reading your 3rd 300 page book* Hey, book worm.

You: Hello, Bob. (just say bob XD)

Random Person: You should start reading about food.

You: I actually am! *shows page which talks about food*

Random Person: :) *walks away*

Sorry if that is a horrible example, but I hope you get the idea :angry:

ok for

1.) u just luvv to read!! (so do i!)

2.) ud have to read like nostop and, idk, it wud take a lot to be a "bookworm"

lft! :D

p.s. wats ur fav book?

I take being called a bookworm as a good thing. sometimes I use 'BookwormGal94' as a username for things! (Please don't use it!)

Anyway, some books I LOVE are Harry Potter (J.K. Rowling), Pendragon (D.J. MacHale), Listen for the Singing(Jean Little), and a few others I can't remember the names of (Too many!). Oh, I guess there's some recommendations for ya too, is you know any, recommend them!

Trust me, the author would have to be good to get my attention. And you're right, but for some reason I like to read classical books. And you know, by now theres probably LOTS of them!

Latest posts

Back