What was YOUR childhood TV show?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*LoVeLy.SwAn.23*

Reaction score
Was it Thomas the Train, or the teletubies, or even Sesame Street? I used to watch this show called Dragon Tales, where these two kids, brother and sister, are friends which a group of dragons and visit them using this rock, and then they go on these "mystical" adventures.

How about you?

When I was little I was obsessed over the Teletubbies, and I like worshipped Tinky Winky xDDD
Lol, I Used to be obsessed with telletubies when i was little Too, One time there was this Show theatrre thing, My best friend's mom took my best friend and i to it, And at the end of the thing, We could go up and get our picture taken with one of the telletubbies. I Was Mad because the Camera Lady Made me Get my Picture Taken With ...I dunno, The Yellow one (i think "LaLa" was its name), And My Friend got to Hug Po (the Red One)...So i got Mad. i was all like "Ashhheleeeyyy!...I hate joo!...I wanted to Hug Po!". Then I pouted. xD. I was only 4

Other Shows i used to be obsessed with were Mr.Dressup and Dragon Tales.

I Quit Watching Those Type of Shows when i was about ....5 and a half

Was it Thomas the Train, or the teletubies, or even Sesame Street? I used to watch this show called Dragon Tales, where these two kids, brother and sister, are friends which a group of dragons and visit them using this rock, and then they go on these "mystical" adventures.
How about you?
Dragon Tales x.x That show shall ALWAYS own. Along with Sesame Street.

I also liked Out of the Box and Blues Clues.

I liked comphy couch, no fair!
xDDD that show was awesome!

but the thing that is scary.. my step sis is really flexible and remember the clock thing that the girl from the show used to do?! MY STEP SIS CAN DO THAT!!!! O_O;;;;

but the thing that is scary.. my step sis is really flexible and remember the clock thing that the girl from the show used to do?! MY STEP SIS CAN DO THAT!!!! O_O;;;;
Thats freaky :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Oh Yeah, I remember that Show. It used to also be one of my Faves. Everytime that Clock part came up, I'd Try to do it, Same with the "10 second Tidy" (the part where she cleans everything)), I'd Run around Cleaning things. (more like throwing them in the closet, and under the couch. ^^ ; ).

My best friend is 12...13 now (she turned thirteen on Sept.8th), and she Still Watches Those type of Shows. o_O

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back