Disney

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spongebobiac

June 2009 Contest Winner
Reaction score
Do you think the Disney programs are just dumb nowadays? I do. I think the programs they used to have were replaced with low forms ar intertainment. I mean, "Hannah Montana"? "As The Bell Rings"? "Cory in the House"?

Do you agree?

*sigh*

I don't watch disney channel. I forgot it existed. It's really not HARD to just ignore something and get on with your life instead of complaining about it.

If people like to watch it, it can't be all bad. >__>

Do you think the Disney programs are just dumb nowadays? I do. I think the programs they used to have were replaced with low forms ar intertainment. I mean, "Hannah Montana"? "As The Bell Rings"? "Cory in the House"?
Do you agree?
I strongly agree with the part I bolded. I hate Hannah Montana, HSM, and all of that junk.

BTW, whatever happened to Mickey, Minnie, Donald Duck, Goofy and all of them?

i oppose against this because i know people who work at disney. btw, someone already posted something like this.

hey, at least they don't have stupid cartoons like cartoon network. anime is cool, but some shows are weird.

Last edited by a moderator:
Disney used to pretty much be the best of the best but has lost a lot of ground the last 5 or so years. Maybe a little longer than that.

I suppose the quality is suffering from change in management and the need to produce more shows.

The talent is spreading thin.

Disney used to pretty much be the best of the best but has lost a lot of ground the last 5 or so years. Maybe a little longer than that.
I suppose the quality is suffering from change in management and the need to produce more shows.

The talent is spreading thin.
Yeah. The only show that I rate "Ok" is teh show with the two twins. I dont like Nick ether. I only watch a few shows, Drake & Josh, Ned, and Zoey 101. Other than that I hate Nick.

Well Disney is running out of ideas, but I sure do miss those movies like Polyanna. They did teach you a great lesson :blink:

And sorry to break the news, but Disney owns Nickolodeon.

We don't have 'As the bell rings'

But personally, I do like Hannah Montana and Cory in the House.

Classical TV shows such as "Little House On The Prarie" I do enjoy, but what would happen if the Television industry stop making shows.

We'd be watching re-runs over and over again.

Its hard to be original nowadays, but I strongly agree with your opinions.

Its like time starting all over again, we need to go outside and have some fresh air.

i oppose against this because i know people who work at disney. btw, someone already posted something like this.
hey, at least they don't have stupid cartoons like cartoon network. anime is cool, but some shows are weird.
[SIZE=14pt]I HAPPEN TO LIKE TO CARTONS ON CARTOON NETWORK [/SIZE]

THANK YOU AND GOOD DAY SIR!

o and i dislike disney channel also :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, Disney chanel has hit ROCK BOTTOM, or even lower than that. Especially with the Hannah Montana crud. Anyway, they just bring in no-talents and try to make them into stars. Family channel isn't that bad. Thats basically the only thing I watch toons on. Except for Teletoon and YTV. (It's fun to be 13 and still watch cartoons). :D

Yea, they really need to "get their head back in the game". In the immortal words of the crappy HSM. :p

LOL, theirs my opinion! :eek:

I know, I like Hannah Montana but true, but you've gotta admit, Emily Osment was good, right? But even the old shows like the weekenders was cool!

Even Lloyd in Space was cool(sorry but I watch it!).

Rock bottom like Bikini Bottom( I hate spongebob!). Can't wait till they just re-vamp.

Still, without Disney, what are we gonna watch? Discovery Channel(thats also pretty cool by the way!)? Well, I think we just about covered everything, so, I'll be gone.

Teen Shows...Blerrg. Disneys Turning Into Nickelodeon...They Suck :angry:
Personally I think it's way around. I think Nick is turning into Disney. So I think I hate both of them. And to tell the people who think that Disney is better than Cartoon Network....At least Cartoon Network doesn't show that many horrible teen shows (do they even show teen realaty shows on CN?).

No because Cartoon Network's not even a teen channel! And Disney is not as good as 8 Simple Rules! Gosh, I love that show <3
I have to admit, I like that show too. Hehe. Bridget... reminds me of my friend Br******. :D

All there shows have bascicaly the same plot just with three other people. You watch one and you've watched them all.

Yeah. The only show that I rate "Ok" is teh show with the two twins. I dont like Nick ether. I only watch a few shows, Drake & Josh, Ned, and Zoey 101. Other than that I hate Nick.
For the bit in bold, do you mean ' The Suite Life Of Zack And Cody'?

Anyway, I love disney. It's the best channel on T.V and has the best shows. ( Apart from Home And Away of course! )

Do you agree?
Hmm, kinda. Also some of the recently released movies, like High School Musical 1 (and its sequel) are quite stereotypical and well, corny.

Latest posts

Back