Webkinz Status

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

maidtchi

Reaction score
alright this is the webkinz status and hers how it goes its about how mush webkinz you have and if you dont have any its okay i under stand

0- Newcomer

5 or less- Webkinz cat

6-7- Webkinz Dog

8-10 Webkinz Wizard

15 or more- WEBKINZ MASTER!

I have 35, I am a webkinz LUNATIC!!! I can't believe I have so many.

Two more and I'm da WEBINZ MASTER! (One of 'em) :mametchi: I IZ A WIZARD MASTA! :rolleyes:

Pokemonlover, just to let you know, I aint spoiled. :mametchi: No need to call peeps spoiled. Little jealously eh? :D You'll get more soon.

And Christmas, OMG. Don't be surprised if I get 10 or more Webkinz and I'm super-nice with a new Black Lab. :rolleyes:

oh and heres a new level

15-20 webkinitchi (a webkinz and a tama but together)

Why are you calling everyone spoiled? And just to let you know, I only have 1, so you don't have less than everyone on the internet.
You have 2!!!

I have 5. I am almost a webkinz dog!

Besides, about the "spoiled thing, it started in 2005, so maybe they aren't as spoiled as you though, after all.

mametchi :D

p.s. I got most of mine for christmas!

Whoa. Whoa. This topic got bumped. I have 17 webkinz now. (Should I report this topic(it started back in September, and died in October.... I think it's been 3 months))

I'm now at this rank: Not interested, wants to go buy baseball cards/wii point cards more.

Ohhh, I bet I have the least amount of Webkinz here... I'm a webkinz cat.

I'm not an awesome black cat or anything- I'm just a cat. Ewww!

You have 2!!!I have 5. I am almost a webkinz dog!

Besides, about the "spoiled thing, it started in 2005, so maybe they aren't as spoiled as you though, after all.

mametchi ;)

p.s. I got most of mine for christmas!
I posted that 3 days after I got my first Webkinz, though, so at the time I only had 1. Now I have 2, because I got a Dalmation for Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back