I found another dino tamagotchi watch!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:D omg! Who would want a fake tama watch?? :rolleyes: Its sooooo stupid.....eve mimitchi and mametchi think so lol ^^ :mimitchi: :D

[SIZE=11pt]Actually, a lot of those other virtual pets can be a lot of fun. Instead of trashing them, you could consider them a mystery you can possibly solve if you dare to get one. :D [/SIZE]

The only ones I do NOT recommend are the multi-pets.

https://www.tamenagerie.com/oddcategory.html

Take a look at some odd virtual pets there. Click on the Grand tour button. There is a whole world beyond Tamagotchi. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Realy tho, think about it. There are always peeps on the prowl lookin for knockofs so if you just happend to have one u could sel it to one of dose people on EBay for sum munny. I know it doesn't sound that realistic but really...anything can happen! :p

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Chatter...box :p

It's a ripoff to Tamagotchi and Bandai. As a tama fan I say.... NO MORE KNOCKOFFS! NO MORE ANGER! WE CAN'T TAKE THESE KNOCKOFFS ANYMORE! :p

who agrees?

TC1200

wrist wanko information on pixel mood!actually, it could just be a watch with pictures of tamagotchi on it. can we have a picture? :p :eek: but if its a vitural pet, check out this website and see if its just a happypet \ wrist wanko!

Well,if you like the look of it,why not have a play with it?..if not,you can always sell it on ebay.Fake tamagotchis are becoming more common now.

well it would be easier to get them int school just tell the teacher its a watch :) so i MIGHT by 1

I've seen them they are awesome! I would definetly buy it if my mom would let me! Thank you for the great find!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back