Contribute to the poor! =(

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamakimmy421ichangedacounts

Reaction score
If you can, can you donate anything you dont need? something (MY FOUR YEAR OLD SIS) Must have wasted my kinz cash :eek: ;) ill promised ill try to pay u back later :p ! You dont have to if you dont want to. :eek:

Hm.. Let me check if I have anything that could be worth a sell.. Yup. Sadly, it's not much worth paying.. But it's the best I can give... I am pretty rich, since I've been saving the 2000 Kinzcash I have gotten by adopting pets.. I have 23343 KC.

WOW O_O I tried saving up to 10,000 kc but when I got that, I spent half of it. I am trying to raise up a little, but it is a bit unsuccsessfull...

I had the exact same story. GorillaLover9 tried to drain all my KC and got his own Webbie sick. Truct me, you'll feel better that she'll have her own account. Then your account is free, you don't need to watch their clicks, and you'll finally be able to raise up a little KinzCash. But be prepared to do a little W-Shop Grocery Shopping for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back