picky picky!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tictactammytoe

Reaction score
i wanna get one tonight! and i was wondering how do u get a grl and a itchigotchi??? i relaly want a grl and itchigotchi...and who gets to kep the baby when they breed thanks!

thats an easy one, first off when the egg hatches it'll either be a boy or girl and if you don't get what you want just reset it. as for itchigotchi, it'll turn into it the first time it hatches and every odd numbered generation after.

hope this helps^-^

Last edited by a moderator:
i guess i should of been a little more spacific when i said that to get itchigotchi you have to take very good care of marutchi... itchigotchi is considered the good teen anyways^-^

oh why thank yu webster! and can u tell me how long a battery lasts? and who keeps the baby

well i think both of these were already answered in another post but both parents get to keep a baby... my last two both got girls^-^ and as for the batteries, well i think bandai put a extra set in there cause my first one's lasted al but 1 week and died. but i think it won't die as fast if you don't over do it on the infared communication.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back