BEST POKeMON GAMES?(INCLUDING HACKS)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about gold/silver and diamond/pearl? If I have to pick one of your options, I'd say emerald because of the battle frontier. The length of a game is really important to me because I hate paying for something that I'm gonna finish in 3-8 hours. Overall, I'd have to say silver, it's twice as long as the other versions, except for emerald, and it was my first video game period. And it's graphics are okay, but they still have that old school charm.

Of the ones you've listed, I'll have to say LeafGreen. It's a nicely done remake. My favorite Pokemon game of all is Crystal. I love the characters, the Pokemon, and the fact that you can also play the Kanto adventure. I'd like to see a remake of the GS/C versions next.

The best is definately Pokemon Red. So classic, fun, I like the crys and alot of the sprites on Pokemon Red. Maybe I'm a bit crazy, but I like it better than Fire Red and/or Leaf Green.

Out of the hacks, Pokemon Quartz is alot of fun. The way they redesigned the game and the spitres (especially Plugoink, aww!) are wonderful. Though J Akira is a bit perverted o_0 he's real cool.

Gold. Although, I can't vote since you forgot it :p
Sorry. I ran Out of space. But if your favourite pokemon game is one I HAVN'T Listed, please put it in your post. PS. My favourite Pokemon game is Pokemon ShinyGold. It's a hack made by Zel from Pokecommunity.com :( It's a remake of Gold for GBA!!! :D But some people have made half done versions of the game and are selling them illegaly at computer swapmeets. They have a dangerous glitch in them that makes it impossible for you to get you 5th 6th and 7th Badges. :D

I don't understand how this goes in the Tamagotchi Cousins section, but regardless:

I really liked G/S/C (Gold, particularly) and R/S/E. Ruby and Emerald from that lot. But since I've played Emerald longer, I'd say that.

Pokemon Diamond and Pearl.

Too bad I couldn't vote, you forgot it! <<

I liked the concept of Yellow, and in the second leader your Pikachu is useless. I beat it with the power of Tail Whip, but of course while I was in the shower Dad turned the game off. :mametchi:

The graphics are pretty darn suckish, but it's an old game. Which makes it a very good game.

..... So yeah, I haven't played the majority of the list but I go with Yellow.

Cecib :blink:

I have to go with Emerald.

Because?:

1. It was my first Pokemon game ^^

2. I love the Pokemon.

*sigh* If I wouldn't say Emerald, I would say Firered.

Because?:

1. It's a re-make of the original Pokemon games.

2. THE MUSIC. It has the same music as the original games, so it gives you that old game feeling, but the beeps are more complex, if you know what I mean.

3. Because it is in the Kanto region, my favorite 8P

4. The Pokemon. The original Pokemon had clever names and they had a very good design. Also, there wasn't nearly as many evolutions to a certain Pokemon.

5. There where 150 Pokemon, not about 500 ._.

~Mew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back