The Unofficial Guide to Webkinz

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Squidward is Cool

Reaction score
OK to I never updated my old one and now it's too old. This one's gonna be better and a little brighter! This might help people. Now let's start this baby up! Gonna start with the first few sections!

[SIZE=10pt]The Unofficial Guide to Webkinz[/SIZE]

By Squidward is Cool

INTRODUCTION:

There are times when you get confused about Webkinz and need some help and just can't wait a day for the Tech Department to contact you or an hour or two waiting for a response on a forum. Well that's why I'm here! To help you out! I'll do my best to cover everything! From figuring out how to feed your pet to answering your questions! Now let's cover a few things! (I'm not that fantabulous at spelling so please bear with me! If I have a few typos, please forgive me!)

But make sure that if you need IMIDIATE HELP, to click on the "Help" button or to check out the Webkinz guide.

About the Webkinz:

Webkinz are stuffed animals. They can be big or small. You buy them somewhere and bring them home to open the tag to reveal the secret code that you enter at Webkinz.com to adopt your pet virtually and start up your account. You can:

Play games in the arcade

Buy food for your Webkinz and feed it to them

Decorate your house by buying rooms (small medium or large), buying yards, and buying decorations and furniture and walpapers and floorings.

Answer trivia at Quizzy's and earn KinzCash while you learn a few things

Do daily and hourly activities to earn KinzCash or get free stuff

Read the newspaper and keep yourself up-to-date with Webkinz World and check out a little bit of fun stuff.

(If you bought a Charm) Search for charms every 6 hours

Go to the Curio Shop to buy stuff and search for gems to get the Crown of Wonder or just check hourly if the Curio Shop got a rare item, retired, or item on sale in.

Talk to your pet in your house.

And more!

Plus, you can play with your friends!

Invite them over to your house!

Chat with them in the Clubhouse!

Challenge them to a game! Who's better at Checkers and Rock, Paper, Scissors? Time to find out if your the master of all your buddies!

Important Stuff:

There are some stuff that are very important to keeping your account on Webkinz. There's more, but these are the most important stuff.

1. Account Safety

Be smart! Keep your account safe!

a. NEVER GIVE OUT YOUR PASSWORD!

You give out your password, and that person automaticly has access to your account. They can drain your KinzCash, mess up your room, steal your awesome stuff, get your pets sick, and they can also get you banned. That's right! Banned. Your account will be gone and you'll never see the virtual side of your beloved pets again! All your hard work will seem like a JOKE! You can always change your password but they probably already got on it.

b. NEVER, EVER, GIVE OUT ANY OF YOUR PETS' SECRET CODES!!!!

This is worse than giving out your password! If it's unused, they can steal your pet! That's right! No pet for you! And if it is used, you can show off all you want but the fact is, they have COMPLETE access of your account. They can change your password as many times as they please. And just like with giving out your password, they can drain your KinzCash, mess up your room, steal your awesome stuff, get your pets sick, and they can get your account banned no matter what you do. If you code has been given away, it might as well be OVER!

2. Play By the Rules

Make sure you follow any rules that your given. That includes being nice!

a. Don't Be Mean in KinzChat PLUS

If your being mean in KinzChat plus, people will not like you and you have a 99.9% chance of Ganz finding out and banning you. It's a place to make friends and be nice. So don't be mean.

b. Don't Scam

It's not nice to scam people. So don't scam people for their Webkinz pets, items, or Webkinz account. Try not to fall into one of these scams either.

c. No Cheatin'

It's not the best idea to cheat on Webkinz by usin' a cheat that you found out how to use (a way to mess up the systems and get lots of KinzCash or items) or to use something like CheatEngine to get you impossible High Scores or KinzCash or items. Then you've got a 99.9% chance of Ganz closing your account and you losing all or your work and pets.

3. Remember To Renew!

One pet gets you one year on Webkinz. If you want to continue playing when your year is almost over, you need to adopt a new pet to renew it.

That was the basic stuff and I cannot think of anything else, but just be good.

How to Adopt Your Webkinz:

Adopting your very first Webkinz? Or another one? Find out what happens here!

Your Very First Account:

Go to www.webkinz.com and click on "New Member."

Then you'll be brought to the Adoption Center where Miss Birdy introduces herself.

The she'll ask you if your already a member or a new one. If your already a member, click on "Log Into My Account." If your brand new and this is your first pet, click on "Make a New One."

Next you'll be reminded that you will need to renew your account by adopting another pet if you want another year of playing. If you agree (you gotta agree!), click "OK."

Then you'll be shown the user agreement. This just reminds you that everything done on your account and that it's your responsibility. And not to cheat on Webkinz. And about your account on Webkinz with your username, password, and secret code and that junk. If you understand that junk, click "I accept these terms and conditions."

Then it asks you the following things:

First Name (so your name can be on your adoption certificate!)

Birthday (if your under 9, they say have your parents help you with reghistration)

Gender (optional)

Country and State (probably has to do with language)

Then after you fill out this stuff you will need to choose a username. You'll be known by this by other Webkinz Members and you'll use it to log into Webkinz World.

Then they ask for a password for your account. It's like they key to your account.

Then they go into all that adoption junk. Fisrt they start with the secret code, then on.

Then you'll get to print the papers and she'll be telling you how to play and offering to play the tour of Webkinz.

You can always veiw your pet's bio and certificate and print the certificate through "My Pets."

You can always play the tour later by going to your room, clicking on "Help," then in the lower right corner of the help box, there will be a cicle shaped button that has Ms. Birdy on it and it says "Ms. Birdy Room Fundamentals."

Adopting a New Pet If Your Already a Member:

Go to www.webkinz.com

Then click on "Log In."

Then enter your username and password and either click on "Begin Playing" then go to the Adoption Center through the "Things to Do Menu" to adopt your pet, or click on "Adopt a New Pet."

Then you'll be brought to the Adoption Center to adopt your pet. Ms. Birdy will welcome you.

Adopting Your Pet:

Ms. Birdy will either ask you to name your pet and tell its gender first or to enter its secret code. Either way around.

The she asks you to enter the hidden code in the picture for security.

Then there will be a box asking if your absolutly sure to add the pet to that account. This helps accidental adoptions on other accounts.

Then she congratulates you on your new pet and it shows you your pet's bio. 80% of the time you get your (only) chance to print your pet's bio.

Then you get your chance to print your pet's (lovely) adoption certificate.

Then Ms. Birdy will ask you if you'd like to start playing or if you'd like to adopt another pet onto the account.

Once your done and you've started playing, there will be new stuff and your present in your dock, and you'll be welcomed in your room.

Sharing Accounts With Friends and Family

There have been stories where you share accounts with friends and family. Personally, I don't reccomend this. It may seem nice, but really, it's a pain. With friends, they can do whatever they want with the account and they get on unexpectedly and that ends in getting you logged off. It's gonna get annoying. With siblings, both tamakimmy421 and I know this one. They can do whatever they want with our stuff, they drain our KinzCash, and it just gets annoying. And your parents will call you up at a friends house for the account password and that means your sibling knows the password and can get on whatever they please and might tell friends it. They also rearrange your house in their style, dress your boy pets in girl clothes maybe (I know. LOL), and worst off all, they can get on and off whenever thet want so that means that you spend less time on Webkinz. Pretty soon it gets annoying and you get their siblings their own account and you feel less-annoyed. So no matter what, friends and family are better off with their own accounts. They get their own KinzCash, own items, and they arrange things how they want and this won't bother you because it's not your account. But be prepared to do a little W-Shop "Grocery Shopping" for younger siblings. :(

How to Care for your Webkinz:

By seeing how your Webkinz is doing, you will know how to care for it.

You can see this by the Happy, Health, and Hunger meters.

The level with the little yellow smilie with a big grin is the Happy Meter. You can keep this high by bathing your pets, giving it it's favorite food or candy, answeing questions at Quizzy's, playing games, and some other stuff. It's a good idea to visit your pet daily so it can be happy knowing that your visiting it's virtual home.

The leveil with the icon that's a heart is the Health Meter. You can keep this high by exerscising your pet (putting it on a treadmill, trampoline, pool, or something else with exerscise for about 2 seconds), feeding it healthy food (including fruits and vegetables), bathing your pet, and a few other healthy things.

The level with the fork icon is the Hunger Meter. You keep this high by feeding food to your pet. Recipes and healthy foods are the best way to get the meter high. Food is not that expensive too. It's usually under 30 KC! But if your having a little trouble with affording food, here are some tips.

-Buy a few copies of the food that's on sale! I do that and I'm loaded with food!

-Press that "I love my Webkinz" button every day of the week to scratch up some KinzCash to get some cash to buy a few snacks and you get a free recipe! Maybe even be lucky enough to win that exclusive item! (Located under the "Daily KinzCare" tap in "My Pets")

-Start a small garden to either earn a small 50 KC at the end of 12 days (if you collect all your crops together) or keep the food to make your Webkizn feel fresh at feeding!

It's also a good idea to keep a few snacks in your dock for when your in the middle of something and your Webkinz is hungry.

Be careful to not get your meters too low! They should be at 80 or higher! If they get too low, your Webkinz might get sick! (Green face, red ice pack on head, thermometer stciking out of mouth.) But if this ever happens, go straight to Dr. Quack! For a VERY small fee, he'll give you medicine. Then play with another pet while your Webkinz rests in bed for the day. The next day, you can work on getting the meters up high!

If you need any other help, just drop me a PM.

(I understand that there are a few rumors going around about charaters like Ms. Birdy doin' stuff to your pets, just don't believe them because it's not true. For some proof and some calmers for rumor believers, read the truth telling Bulletin here.)

And also, I'm having a random giveaway where I give away food and maybe clothes and a few other things to clean out my dock.

Sign up here for the giveaway!: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=123406

Last edited by a moderator:
More to da guide!

Good Ways to Earn KinzCash and Other Stuff:

-Hit the "I Love My Webkinz" button daily! Scratch up a little KC and get free food and maybe lucky enough to get an exclusive item!

-Start a small garden and if you save all your crops at the end of 12 days or more, have enough to feed a pet or make a small amount of KC. Or just do what I did and create a yard dedicated to some crop and make lots of KC!

-Do a job your good at every 8 hours to earn 175 KC or more for high levels!

-Buy a charm and go hunting every 6 hours to find charms tord your collection of charm collecting, a shirt, a recipe, charm candy and more! (Those aren't together.)

-Do the Wheel of Wow. Win 20-50 KC or a grand prize of 500 KC. Or, if you end up with Bleh or Gunk, sell it for 6 KC.

-Go gem hunting Daily at the Curio Shop to scratch a little KinzCash or get closer to the shiny Crown of Wonder.

-See if you won Wacky Bingoz by playing daily!

-Do the Wishing Well 2 and earn 40-60 KC or be lucky enough to get 80-100 KC!

-Pick up a pack of trading cards to win food, KC, and other cool stuff!

-Adopt Webkinz! First Webbie; 2,000 KC and free room, 2nd-10th Webbie; 2,500 and free room, 11th and up; 3,500 and bonus die to win something!

-Go to Quizzy's and do the Daily Bonus Q, complete a calender page, or just play constantly for 20 min and you'll end up winning 500 KC!

-Challenge peeps in the Tournament Arena and you'll earn small KC if you don't quit and KC if you win!

-Play the Game of the Day to earn extra KC or watch Today's Activities!

-Watch for the Wheel of YUM for food and some KC, Big Button of KinzCash for a couple hundred KC, or the Super Wheel to get big KC or an exclusive item!

-Play games in the Arcade to earn KC!

-Do jigsaw puzzles for 10 KC every time you win!

-Do a survey each week for 50 KC, happiness boost, and a way to help Ganz make Webkinz better!

-Watch out for contests! You might win!

-Watch for coupons and things on sale for things that you need!

There's some more! That's the list I can think of right now but there's more ways to earn KC! And Webkinz has a nice, simple list in the Newspaper!

Decorating Your Room:

When you first adopt your Webkinz, the Webbie is welcomed in your room.

You have a medium walpapered room, some free furniture, and 2,000 KC.

You can buy furniture and decorations for your room from the W Shop in the things to do menu. Or just see what the Curio Shop has in.

I suggest buying some food, and bed first.

Then you can start buying and decorating!

Just click on that "edit" button!

Drag something out to the room. If the square under it is green, you can put it there. If it's red, you can't. Sometimes things go on the walls.

Just wait and your room will be gorgeous!

You can also buy more rooms!

Small=500 KC

Medium=700 KC

Large=1,000 KC

Yard=1,000 KC

Or just buy another Webkinz! Your first 10 gets you a free medium room!

Start decorating!

So far just the green and blue gems are on my crown. All green and blue gems and I almost have the rest on the full gems on da crown.
EAJHDJAFSAFL!

I wish I wrote that!

I give that the offical MAMETCHI NEWBERRY GUIDE.

I'll give you a link to use a MAMETCHI NEWBERRY GUIDE METAL.

WELL DONE!!! One of the most useful things i've ever seen! I knew all the things already, and I'd like to add to all the "NEVER GIVE YOUR CODE"...

that's true! You can change your pass, but they'll always have acess to it. It really stinks.

Again, 5 STARS!!! GOOD JOB! * :) *

EAJHDJAFSAFL!
I wish I wrote that!

I give that the offical MAMETCHI NEWBERRY GUIDE.

I'll give you a link to use a MAMETCHI NEWBERRY GUIDE METAL.

WELL DONE!!! One of the most useful things i've ever seen! I knew all the things already, and I'd like to add to all the "NEVER GIVE YOUR CODE"...

that's true! You can change your pass, but they'll always have acess to it. It really stinks.

Again, 5 STARS!!! GOOD JOB! * :( *
Sorry for double posting but thanks. I'm just out to help.

Inviting Friends to Play At Your Webkinz House!

This is quite fun but a little confusing! So, here's a few steps to make sure that your PARTY is successful!

1. Make sure that you and your friend(s) are on eachother's list(s).

2. Make sure that you're in the same zone color. (EX: If I'd like to connect with my friend, and if she went into the pink zone, I'd need to go to the pink zone too for us to connect)

3. Whoever's hosting the party, have them go to their room.

4. Make sure that the guests ALL HAVE green faces next to their names! People with red and yellow faces WILL NOT be able to connect.

5. Have the host click on their online guests' names and click on "Invite" when the name is selected.

6. After all the guest have accepted the invitations and are over, PARTY!

NOTE: There WILL be times when something goes wrong. So if a friend travels to a different room of your house and gets kicked out of Webkinz, DO NOT get mad at them. K?

That's pretty much it! HAVE FUN!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back