Posted 26 October 2007 - 05:20 PM
And just to let you know, click here to learn more about Webkinz if you'd like to know more if you don't have an account yet.
Posted 26 October 2007 - 05:22 PM
Sorry for double posting but thanks. I'm just out to help.
I wish I wrote that!
I give that the offical MAMETCHI NEWBERRY GUIDE.
I'll give you a link to use a MAMETCHI NEWBERRY GUIDE METAL.
WELL DONE!!! One of the most useful things i've ever seen! I knew all the things already, and I'd like to add to all the "NEVER GIVE YOUR CODE"...
that's true! You can change your pass, but they'll always have acess to it. It really stinks.
Again, 5 STARS!!! GOOD JOB! * *
Posted 02 November 2007 - 02:21 PM
This is quite fun but a little confusing! So, here's a few steps to make sure that your PARTY is successful!
1. Make sure that you and your friend(s) are on eachother's list(s).
2. Make sure that you're in the same zone color. (EX: If I'd like to connect with my friend, and if she went into the pink zone, I'd need to go to the pink zone too for us to connect)
3. Whoever's hosting the party, have them go to their room.
4. Make sure that the guests ALL HAVE green faces next to their names! People with red and yellow faces WILL NOT be able to connect.
5. Have the host click on their online guests' names and click on "Invite" when the name is selected.
6. After all the guest have accepted the invitations and are over, PARTY!
NOTE: There WILL be times when something goes wrong. So if a friend travels to a different room of your house and gets kicked out of Webkinz, DO NOT get mad at them. K?
That's pretty much it! HAVE FUN!
Edited by Squidward is Cool, 02 November 2007 - 02:21 PM.
Posted 25 August 2008 - 05:54 AM
Posted 25 August 2008 - 06:41 PM
I'm just wondering, could you post a list of Webkinz dailies by any chance?
Posted 25 August 2008 - 07:53 PM
Posted 26 August 2008 - 10:42 AM
Have you ever heard of gardening for a profit?
Garden, and then sell your vegtables and fruit.
Days 'Til Harvest
I think this is accurate
Tips:You don't need to water, just harvest and rake your garden.
I would make a garden with just strawberries. In ten days, you can make up to 1275 kinz cash.
Clothes are a waste of time. Well, get an outfit for each pet, but don't go buying everything.
I only buy spaghetti. Last year I looked up Webkinz food online and it's the food that gives you the most hunger and health points for your money. (Rice is cheaper and brings the health up higher, but it isn't as healthy)
For the Kinzville Academy, I only have one pet I really enrolled. Saves me tons.
Make sure you check the sales, and the Curio Shop! Donít get ripped off by Arte! Pull up the W-Shop to double check!
Do all daily activities...
Wishing Well- You can play 2 times a day. if your up at midnight, you can play at "0:XX
Gem Hunt- Sell all doubles unless RARE. W Diamond, Earth Emerald, Corona Topaz, Red Ruby Heart, Ocean Sapphire = keep.
If you have lots of storage stuff with things you don't need, sell it.
Make sure you know you want something when you buy it.
Try not to buy and sell to much.
Go on shopping sprees once a month unless its for food.
Hope this helps!
Posted 26 August 2008 - 05:37 PM
Soon I'll post a guide to recipes since I had to explain it to bratzrockg in PM. Stay tuned!
Posted 26 August 2008 - 06:48 PM
Recipes. The wonderful little unique food that is put together to give our pets that extra hunger boost. But what's it all about?
Ready to cook your own recipe? First of all, you'll need cooking equipment. Here's the equipment used to make recipes.
- Sandwich Maker
The stove cooks regular recipes cookies recipes that could be anything like soup, pie, and yeah. The blender makes drink recipes, and the sandwich maker makes, you guessed it, sandwich recipes!
You can buy these things in the Kitchen and Bathroom section and the Themes section if they are in a theme in the W Shop, at times in the Curio Shop, and from time to time, you may win them in a Quick Draw in the Today's Activities page. Stoves can also be PSIs (Pet Specific Items). If you want to find out which pets have stoves for PSIs, go to the Webkinz front page at Webkinz.com, and click on the Catalog, and click on a pet's picture, and it will show what its PSI is.
Please note, that these will cost hundreds of KinzCash. So be ready!
And of course, you'll need food needed to make a recipe. This will be explained later in this section.
Here's some cooking extras you might want for your cooking!
- Television (In the Electronics section of the W Shop)
On "The Secret Chef" channel, Chef Gazpacho will tell you how to make a recipe for the Stove, or he will give you 2 out of the 3 ingredients needed to make a Stove Recipe. To use a Televison, just have your pet walk to it in your room, and a remote will come up. Click on "The Secret Chef" and an episode will come up.
- "One With the Sandwich" Cook Book (In the Toys and Books section of the W Shop)
This book tells how to make 10 recipes for the Sandwich Maker. Just walk up to it in your room and it will open up.
- "Simply Delicious" Cookbook (In the Toys and Books section of the W Shop)
This book tells how to make 10 Stove recipes. Just walk up to it in your room and it will open up.
- "The Art of Sandwichin'" Cook Book (In the Toys and Books section of the W Shop)
This book tells how to make 10 Sandwich Maker recipes. Just walk up to it in your room and it will open up.
- "The Way of the Blender" Cook Book (In the Toys and Books section of the W Shop)
This book tells how to make 10 Blender recipes. Just walk up to it in your room and it will open up.
- "Totally Blendin'" Cook Book (In the Toys and Books section of the W Shop)
This book tells how to make 10 blender recipes. Just walk up to it in your room and it will open up.
Of course if you want to save your KinzCash, here are some web pages that show all the recipes for free. (I'm not really advertising, but sorry if it sounds like it. I'm providing resources. Like showing a web page that gives pictures of new Tamagotchis and such.)
Now that I've provided resources to finding out how to make recipes, now you need food!
Here's how you can get food:
- Buying it at the W Shop. (Food normally isn't too expensive.)
- Getting it for free on events on the Daily Activities.
- Wheels (sometimes wheels give bags of groceries filled with food (I hear) or the Wheel of Yum could give free bananas)
- Daily KinzCare (Get free food, every day!)
And there are more ways! Like giveaways Webkinz users hold!
Well, if you really want to just get free recipes, there are ways to get free recipes.
- Webkinz Cares! (The prizes normally give recipes, and the Webkinz Cares game commonly gives free recipes too!)
- Daily KinzCare (On some days, they'll give you recipes like Shepherd's Pie!)
- Charm Forest (I get sooo many recipes from searching! Like Cheeroony Puff!)
- Pet of the Month! (The loot bags normally give a free cool recipe!)
- Wheels! (Wheel of Yum and Wheel of Wow can give free recipes!)
- Friends! (Friends can give you free recipes in KinzPost)
Well, there are so many ways to make recipes and get free ones in Webkinz World! You just gotta explore!
Have fun and...
"Keep Cooking!" - Chef Gazpacho
Posted 29 August 2008 - 10:56 AM
I know, it's hard to imagine. But it is true! Webkinz isn't free! When you think about it, nothing is! You gotta work to earn something.
Of course, one you have your account, you can keep it like that. But there's much more to Webkinz than just the pet, and to get really cool features, there's money involved.
But hey, that's just Ganz and their money. If you want to know about what I'm talking about, listen up!
- To even be able to access the site and keep your Webkinz membership for another year, you need to purchase a Webkinz!
- To access the Webkinz Cares game, you need to purchase a Webkinz Cares animal and enter the red tag's code for 5 tries.
- The Magical Retriever: You can only find them in a few packs of Series 3 Trading Cards, along with other Series 3 Trading Card items, you need to buy the cards.
- The only way to play the "Wacky Zingoz Extreme!" game is to purchase a Wacky Zingoz plush and enter its code.
- To unlock more stuff for KinzPost, you need to purchase School Supplies and/or the Deluxe Pencil Case.
- To get special stands to view your virtual trading cards from Series 1 and 2, you'll need to buy a trading card album.
- The only way to get the biggest storage cases in Webkinz World is by purchasing carriers.
- The only way to access the KinzStyle Shop one time and get an item you CAN'T get in the W Shop, you have to purchase Webkinz Clothing (for plushes).
- The only way to get a book you can't get from the W Shop, is by getting Bookmarks.
- The only way to unlock the entire charm forest is to purchase 8 charms. (The only way to buy them now is to get virtual charms in the eStore on Surprise Saturdays.)
- To get access to bonus and special activities from Today's Activities, and to get a lootbag with items you can't get anywhere else, you need to purchase Pet of the Month.
There's more, but those are some main points.
Posted 30 August 2008 - 02:59 PM
That's the exact same site as one I put in my post. ChefGazpacho.com just redirects to that webpage. Exact same thing.
That site has like all the recipes for webkinz. (lol, I noticed that my last posts in this topic were on my birthday last year xD)
Posted 30 August 2008 - 03:07 PM
Posted 30 August 2008 - 03:13 PM
Now to dig through my mind of what I had in mind for another section...that's right! Underwater rooms!
To my brothers' accounts! XD
Posted 30 August 2008 - 03:47 PM
Ganz likes money. Ganz knows that they earn money from creativity. So, what creative thing were they up to this time when they said "Something Fishy's Going On"?
What's an underwater room?
When you adopt an underwater pet (underwater pets explained later), you'll get a free underwater room if it's one of your first 10 pets, and you'll be able to buy the underwater rooms (no matter what number pet this animal is for you). Underwater rooms are basically rooms filled with water for your underwater pets to live in peacefully. Underwater rooms even look just like water! With the ground looking like what the bottom does when your underwater in your pool, and the top of the room shining like real water does. And everything has a blue shade, as if it was underwater.
Do underwater pets really swim in these rooms? If so, what's it like?
Yes! They do swim! They float there when you don't make them move, but when you make them move to another spot, their tails swish and flap like if it was a real underwater animal swimming! You also see bubbles come out of their mouth as if they breathe!
Can underwater animals go into non-underwater rooms? If so, what's it like?
Yes! They can! They can go into a non-underwater room just fine! They go in in a "water bubble." They move like they would in an underwater room, only with basically what is just a white circle around them with little "bubble lines" as what a bubble's shine would be. They can sit and lie down just fine too in air rooms.
Can non-underwater animals go into underwater rooms? If so, what's it like?
Yes! They can! They just go in with an air helmet, which is just a white circle around their head with lines for the light shining on their helmets, very similar to how Sandy goes in Bikini Bottom with her air helmet (SpongeBob SquarePants). And like Sandy, non-underwater pets walk around in underwater rooms like they normally would in non-underwater rooms. (And as odd as it is, Frogs and Seals go in underwater rooms with helmets too.)
What kind of furniture can I put in underwater rooms?
All kinds of furniture! You may put in regular room furniture in there, outdoor furniture in there, and obviously, underwater furniture!
Can I put wallpaper and flooring in an underwater room?
You can put wallpaper in an underwater room, but not flooring.
How much do underwater rooms cost?
How big are underwater rooms?
As big as large rooms (and yards).
What do underwater rooms look like on the map?
Exact same box as large rooms/yards, but the color of the box is dark blue.
How do I know which pets are underwater animals when I go in the store?
You can be ready to buy one and check online if they are underwater pets or not. And I'd love to give everyone a list of underwater pets on this post, but if I do now, when I go to edit it, I can't edit it. But if you don't want to check any other site, use common sense: "Is this pet a fishie? If this pet were real, would it go underwater?" (Please note that frogs and seals ARE NOT underwater pets!) (Also, any other pets released after the Manatee and Fantail Goldfish which are underwater pets in real life, they are most likely underwater pets in Webkinz World.)