Dance Dance Revolution!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wildcat_gal_101

Reaction score
I just got Dance Dance Revolution for the Wii! I can't play it yet, becuase my living room (Where the Wii is) Is being painted, so there is no room to play it <.<

Is the game any good?

We just rearranged the living last night! My class is on a field trip today, but I'm not going so I played DDR fir the whole time except for eating and when I watched Bad News Bears xD IT'S AWSOME!

I don't have DDR for the PS2 nor do I for the Wii (I don't even have a Wii for one.)

The only time I've ever played DDR is at my friend's house in December/January for a New Year's slumber party. I sucked, but it was fun. ;)

I don't really like the music, I've played many various version of the games. Man. It was some work to do.

i love the music for it and if you want to know the songs look up the game on wikipedia then it will tell you there

I hate how they remix the music alittle and make up band names, though! On Wikipedia it will say 1,2 Step by Lady-S (Made famous by Ciara) o_O

ya cuz you can't have a good beat to the original 1,2 step so they remade it so they could use it and these people r acctual bands

my favourite songs are karma chaleleon and you spin me right round (like a record) also blue monday is a good song

With the dance pads? :0

If so, good for you because many people have reported losing weight playing those games, having fun, and losing weight at the same time, cool! I really want a Dance Dance Revolution soon. It's good aerobic exercise.

Well here's the short article about it Click

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back