AquaPets vs. PursePals

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadii

Reaction score
:rolleyes: HOW COULD THEY!! Aquapets were soo kute, and they were for everyone even boys><(at least you could give it to tehm and pretend that you thought they would like it then take it back *chuckles*) NOW pursepets they cant do nothing NOTHING!! :p

WE GOTTA FIGHT FOR THE PETS

any ideas??

Oh poo. they got rid of aqua pets.pursepals suck man.maybe some s will like them.

kinda remind me of those littlest pet shop thing.I have some of them although i'm a guy.

people look at me like i'm from another world.since i like tamagotchis and pet shops. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
3 people!? Count me in and that makes 4! I hate purse pals. I love aqua pets. Im with you people! Grr purse pals :lol:

Click three times →I HATE PURSE PALS D<

Last edited by a moderator:
I think there both cute but I can not beleive that they cancelled out aqua pets And I still have5 sitting on my shelf

;) HOW COULD THEY!! Aquapets were soo kute, and they were for everyone even boys><(at least you could give it to tehm and pretend that you thought they would like it then take it back *chuckles*) NOW pursepets they cant do nothing NOTHING!! ;)
WE GOTTA FIGHT FOR THE PETS

any ideas??
YUP, someone already posted this, but anyhow, go to

https://myaquapet.com/

to see it. It's so mean!!! :p

I mean, it's like, they are gone FOREVER.

Will this fourm? I hope not. It's been HERE FOREVER.

mametchi :p

AquaPets rule!! we don't need PursePals!

ya we so do not need them

i dont understand why they replaced the almost bestest game (aquapets) and replace is with something so girly lik like the purse pals! (no offense pursepal lovers) sometimes i dont understand this world... :huh:

PursePals Suck Because they don't work all it says is Hello and plays Annoying Music and then just shuts off... :wacko: But aquaPets Rock And Has fun Music! :wacko:

PURSEPALS??!? SUCK?!? PURSEPALS RULE!

Go to pursepals.com and make your own purse and meet up with friends! WE DON'T NEED AQUAPETS! :angry: PURSEPALS ROCK!!!! :D

My aquapet dolphin was my dearest virtual pet. It lasted the longest through school, it didn't need a lot of care and it was my only underwater friend virtual pet. I wish there were more critters to choose from.

I got a pursepall! :angry: POOP! GUESS WHAT?! IF YOU PUT A PENCIL TO THE FOOD TOUCH THINGS IN THE BUNNY YOU GET A QUESTIOUN MARK! YOU JUST DO THAT AND PUT THE BUNNY ON THE TOUCH POINTS. EVEN IF I DIDDNT KNOW HOW TO CHANGE THE HIP HOP PICTURES THING IN MY BARBIE THING THAT PLAYS MUSIC AND SHOWS A PIC ON THE SCREEN THE BARBIE THING WOULD BE MORE FUN! THEY DIDDNT EVEN PUT A VOLUME SWITCH ON POO PALS!

I have one! :( It sucks. Really it's my cousin's but she forgot about it haha

My cousin got it at wal-mart and all it does is say hello And show hearts and some annoying music and then it shuts off... :)

Now i only have the bunny figure.

I voted the second because well, Aquaoets are really kewl and Purse pals are fun so Bring aquapets back! Rofl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back