Soldier Boy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone in my school won't stop talking about it. T.T

People were joking me because I told them I've never heard it. o.o

I just listened it to because...I wondered what it sounded like. Now I regret listeining to it...

Its not called "Soldier Boy" its called "Soulja Boy" and its popular at my school also... I HATE IT :angry:

Oh nooo.. xD

It's "Crank that Soulja Boy" similar to crank that roosevelt.

I like that song, "haters get mad.. cuz i got me some bapes today"

And Soulja girl.

That song is awesome! Its very popular over here, too. YOOOOOOU! Soulja boy tell 'em. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh... Souljia boy up in the ***

watch me crank that watch meh rowll watch meh crank dat souljia boy and supaman dat out!

tamasweet2

i had 2 do the whole dance infront of the whole skool at a peprally w/ the dance team. trust me i looked like an idiot. i like the song though, i just caint crank that.

Its not called "Soldier Boy" its called "Soulja Boy" and its popular at my school also... I HATE IT :D
XD ya i agree the funny thing is at the band/track thing the had a contry ( weird) Rock and i forget something else but ya the rock one is weird and the contry is scary

Go figure.. That song gets on my last nerve..

Not as much as High School Musical songs do, though. They make me want to rip someone's head off. =D

Latest posts

Back