Your song?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like "When You're Gone" by Avril Lavigne. A lot of boys have left scars on my heart, so it speaks for itself.

''Little Girl'' by Enrique Iglesias and ''Your Gaurdian Angel''....but I forget who sings that song.

The End by Linkin Park.

My " big brother" and I used to be inseperatble, like hanging out all the time, but he grew up and got a girlfriend and stuff like that. I missed when we would play together and stuff.

This was his favourite song and it was in my head for as long as I can remember until I found out what it was called.

Well, I have quite few memorial songs:

1. Another One Bites the Dust- Queen

2. Bohemian Rhapsody- Queen

3. Pinball Wizard- The Who

4. Who Are You- The Who

5. Blue Blue Sky- The Alan Parson's Project

They all give me memories of going to the city with my friends or when I work at the newspaper with my best friend.

Rush by Aly and AJ.

My favourite song of all time! It's so good.

♪♪♪ Don't let nobody tell you that your life is over. Be every colour that you are. Into the rush now, you don't have to know how! Know it all before you try. ♪♪♪

Your Guardian Angel - The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. I believe in Guardian angels, and I think there's been one watching over me and my family.

Whoa. Nearly every song I hear I can relate to someone in some way. Something About You, Girlfriend, Superstar, Big Girls Don't Cry, everything. Nearly every song has atleast a line that I am always reminded of my crush.

Your Guardian Angel - The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. I believe in Guardian angels, and I think there's been one watching over me and my family.
..Rey, we're too alike.. xDD

Your Guardian Angel, RJA. It reminds me a lot of my best friend, who moved to Alabama. I don't know why it reminds me so much of him in particular, but I loved him like my own brother. And he left. D'=

The song makes me extremely sad, but that's why I love it so much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lots. FOB songs usually. Exept, it's for a boy. like theirs is "You need him, I could be him." The way I'd think of it is "You need her, I could be her."

Latest posts

Back