i need a code

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
hey ppl

i really want a webkinz and my mom wont buy me one cuz she thinks they are a waist of money.sooooooooo please i beg u to PM me a unused code and i will love u forever(not REAL love) :D :) :D :lol: :p :D :p :D

Last edited by a moderator:
hey ppli really want a webkinz and my mom wont buy me one cuz she thinks they are a waist of money.sooooooooo please i beg u to PM me a unused code and i will love u forever(not REAL love) :rolleyes: :( :unsure: :lol: :wacko: ;) :ph34r: :D
Stop beggin for us to give you a webkinz code.If you want one get a job.Or get an allowance by doing choes around the house.Or wait for your birthday or something.

Thats what i did.

No offense but who in their right mind would give a complete stranger total access to a webkinz pet that is theirs? I mean, isn't the whole reason of buying the webkinz to enjoy the online experience? If you want one, wait for your birthday.

I agree. Don't rip-off people. It's the oppisite. YOU are wasting our money. No one wants to buy a stranger a webkinz pet. Sides, what happens if you account expires cause you can't get any, Huh? Too many people think webkinz accounts last forever. Go study more and go earn money.

Guys, she's asking for a brand new webkinz code (not the code that comes with your username...).

And she said that she can't get one because her mom thinks it's a waste of money. (Therefore, she can't really get one for her birthday, unless she asks her grandma or a friend).

But my sis brings up a good point: if your account expires, then how are you going to renew it if your parents won't buy you any webkinz?

Guys, she's asking for a brand new webkinz code (not the code that comes with your username...). And she said that she can't get one because her mom thinks it's a waste of money. (Therefore, she can't really get one for her birthday, unless she asks her grandma or a friend).

But my sis brings up a good point: if your account expires, then how are you going to renew it if your parents won't buy you any webkinz?
well idk but i would have a year to think of an idea

Guys, she's asking for a brand new webkinz code (not the code that comes with your username...). And she said that she can't get one because her mom thinks it's a waste of money. (Therefore, she can't really get one for her birthday, unless she asks her grandma or a friend).

Well, were saying that it would be a waste of our money or even our PARENT'S money that comes from a HARD WORKED PAYCHECK just to buy a Webkinz and give the wonderful code keeping OUR ACCOUNTS ALIVE, GIVING US A VIRTUAL FRIEND, AND WORKS US TO GETTING AN EXCLUSIVE BED AND ANOTHER EXCLUSIVE ITEM NOT FOUND ANYWHERE ELSE to a total stranger.

No offence, really. Sorrry but I needed to make it clear. I'm just in a mood because I just complained about a service and I wrote a BEAUTIFUL complaint with VERY PRETTY words!

and my all my grannys and grandpas r dead

..... If you want one THAT much, ask a friend like my sister said. For your birthday or Christmas(OK, I don't want to hear from you something like "But I have no friends" or "My birthdays over") Look, nobody online is going to send you a code. Give up, everyone here is going to say the same thing: No way! I won't give you my new pet's code!! Yeah.

There's no way that people are gonna hand codes to strangers but there's gotta be a way. May I suggest getting active on Webkinz Insider? They give out free Webkinz in contests!
But wouldn't that be a waste of time.. XD

Ok, I am going to make this clear this is what me and EVERYONE else thinks.....

[SIZE=27pt]NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

Loud and clear eh?

Loud and clear eh?
You never know. :rolleyes:

And sorry bout what I said. I was dealing with a stupid forum host so I sent them an angry e-mail saying that they suck. I also didn't have a sandwich so I had steam blowing outta me.

No. And someone will especially not give you a code if they buy their favourite Webkinz.

And besides, what if they gave out a code for one they really liked, and then they found out it was RETIRED.

And they couldn't find it anymore. They'd be so sad they'd cry and cry and cry and hate the person they gave it to.

In the long run.... giving out a Webkinz code is a bad idea.

SAVE YOUR MONEY!

That's what I'm doing.

dude if you wanna renew your account do what i said.Beside these thing only cost ten bucks.It only took me 2 weeks to get $10.You know what they say "patience is a virtue."

Last edited by a moderator:
i aint giving u my code im giving u a used code (hee hee) YSTJKU2T tht will teach u a lesson

Its not good to give out a webkinz. First of all we dont know you. If would be ok to share it IF one of us knew you in REAL life. That way you both could share that code.(By using the same account). Webkinz are very popular. Here are some ways you can get one.

1) SAVE UP MONEY BY DOING CHORES.(I got 6 webkinz by doing thaT)

2) Ask another parent(like your dad) or ask anyone you know.

3) You never know your friend could get you one for christmas or you birthday.

4) Whatever you do DO NOT CUT A CODE FROM THE STUFFED ANIMALS AND TAKE IT AT THE STORE!

5) If you have a friend who has a webkinz ask her to tell her password. You guys and both share it.

6) Be patient my dad bougth me one and he though they were useless.

I dont think anyone would give a webkinz code. Sorry.

Sorry for double post. If you go down the shore in NEW JERSEY you can win a webkinz there. My friend did that and got it. Im not sure about other states.

Loud and clear eh?
and u say im immature :furawatchi:

and u say im immature :)
Excuse me, but that is off topic and useless. Besides, I never said you were immature, unless you can give me a link to when I did. I will deny saying it.

Once more, No. No one is going to give you their code.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back