Favourite Songs..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamtamkitty07

Reaction score
Ever remember those old songs you used to be obbsessed with, like "Barbie Girl" by Aqua, Brittany Spears songs, or even songs from the 80's and early 90's?

It can be theme songs, old songs, just about anything you fancied when you were a little kid.

Mine was the Pokemon theme song, singing it everywhere I went.

So what was your favourite song when you were little?

OMG - I was totally obsessed with S Club 7.

Never Had A Dream Come True, Natural, Reach For The Stars, Don't Stop Moving. God, I even had the movie Seeing Double, I'm sure I've still got it somewhere.

I used to obsessed with Shania Twain's Music (country music), When I was 6, everywhere I went i'd be singing along to the song "Man, i feel like a Woman". o_O. Now I pretty much can't stand her music.

Oh, and I used to be obsessed with the Spice girls, I was even part of the fanclub (o_O). Seriously, in kindergarten at recess, My friends and I would get into arguments when we were playing a game on "Who gets to be a Spice girl for the day", I was all like "But i wanna be Posh Spice! I gots to be Posh Spice, I Just Got to!!!" lmao.

U used to be CRAZY about Keith Urban, this country music guy, now i can't stand his stuff >_< I loved pretty much anything country, I'm over that now :rolleyes:

I used to be obsessed with The Proclaimers' '500 Miles', when I was about 4. :)

Oh no. Time for shame.

I used to love the Spice Girls. There was also this black kid singer called Sammie I believe. I used to sing his songs in the shower.

Oh no. Time for shame.
I used to love the Spice Girls. There was also this black kid singer called Sammie I believe. I used to sing his songs in the shower.
omg i used to love the Spice Girls xDDDDDDD

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back