Webkinz Fun Stuff v2 - Krafty SquidKinz

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Squidward is Cool

Reaction score
Alright so I am starting a BRAND NEW craft topic. I have some new ideas and I'll describe the old ones better.

(Craft #1)

[SIZE=9pt]The Webkinz Quilt [/SIZE]

Alright. Gonna show you how to do a cool Webkinz quilt! You are definatly gonna need some felt (craft kind). Here are some supplies that are optional but you need at least ONE decoration thing for this to WORK!

-Glitter Glue

-Glue (for stick-on craft felt if they aren't peel of and stick on or if your using glitter and sparkles) (liquid glue reccommended)

-Glitter and/or Sparkles

-Scissors (if your cutting out felt yourself)

-Other Decoration Stuff

Alright. It's pretty simple. Just start sticking on stuff in a pattern that your personality desires. It will take a few days to dry. Depending on what season. Spring, fall, and winter takes a few days and in the summer just 1 or two days. AND WITHOUT TOUCHING EITHER! :wacko: :mellow:

And just to let you know, Dreamer, my biggest Webbie, shows that this quilt can fit all Webkinz.

This is Chloe's blanket.

This is Fluffy's blanket.

This is Sean's blanket.

This is Milky's blanket.

Cool eh?

Last edited by a moderator:
I wont post just crafts! BORING! Time for the radom ideas to kick in!

(Random Idea #1)

[SIZE=9pt]-Random Idea-[/SIZE]

"Darnit! I'm stuck with the stupid Webkinz Body Spirtz! The theme piece was nice but not the Spirtz!"

Why be sad when be glad? So what if you got some nice smelling body spray that came with a furniture piece that you were dying for and hate the spray? Hold that click and don't put it up for auction on eBay yet! This is a new thing! Some girls (older) use body sprirtz to make them smell nice from the shower. Well, since it's called Webkinz Body Spirtz, why not use it to spray it on your Webkinz plushes? Make your buddies smell sweet n' fruity? I just LOVE spraying stuffed animals with spirtz! You'll love it when you try it!

The body spirtz isn't a joke after all when you look at it as a Webkinz Scent product. Lip gloss, I'll find out what to do with it once I get it. Just don't use it on your Webkinz or they'll get all sticky! Yuck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Okk, I was just curious because you said something about posting your old crafts. And that's a very good idea for the body spritz except I don't have any. XD

Okk, I was just curious because you said something about posting your old crafts. And that's a very good idea for the body spritz except I don't have any. XD
Yeah. I think I'm gonna start posting video intructions on LiveVideo. (I only have a digital camera to take vids and when I upload them to YouTube they just LOVE messin' up my sound.)

Haha, my stupid dial up doesn't play videos. It skips and when you finally get to the end of the video, it's like an hour later, THEN you can watch it all the way through.

(Craft #2)

[SIZE=9pt]Rubber Band Projects[/SIZE]

A great way to get creative with playing with Webkinz plushes is to create creations with rubber bands. You can create ANYTHING. You can strap rubber bands around a marble to create a rubber band ball, you can tie a bunch of rubber bands together to create a tug-of-war toy, ANYTHING.

I filmed a video with my brother (click here) explaining how to make a simple rubber band bow. This bow can be used as a tie for the boys or a headband for the girls.

Have fun!

(Craft #3)

[SIZE=9pt]The i-Kinz[/SIZE]

The i-Kinz: MP3 Player/i-Pod for your Webkinz. It's not hard to make. I appologize for the bad video quality and my finger-in-lenses brother. Evil.

Here's the instructions vid link: https://www.livevideo.com/video/B97C4F74B99...inz-i-kinz.aspx

But here's a supply list:

-Paper (Copy/Printer Paper Reccommended)

-Scissors

-Tape (Clear Tape)

-Any Kind of Coloring Utencils

-Pencil

-String/Two Cut Rubber Bands/Yarn

-2 Cotton Balls

-Rubber Band

And basicly, you just

Fold the paper 4 times.

Cut off loose paper edges if it was messy.

Write "i-Kinz" of top of the thing. (Use pencil)

Draw a box (with pencil) for the screen.

Inside you can write your favorite song or write an "i-Kinz" logo.

And on the bottom, (with pencil) draw a circle navigation thing like an i-Pod has where you can play and pause stuff.

Outline the pencil lines then erase the pencil lines to make it look nice.

Color the thing in and if you want, you can color the back.

Tape the edges together.

Take your string/yarn/cut rubber bands and tape it on the BACK of your i-Kinz.

Tape your cotton balls to the other end of your cut rubber bands/string/yarn and the headphones are done.

Then, to put it on, use the rubber band to keep the headphones on.

And I think that's it! Was that clear enough? Feel free to ask questions! Have fun with your new i-Kinz!

(i-Kinz Picture: https://img125.imageshack.us/img125/2184/ikinztn2.jpg )

(What the i-Kinz looks like on Shona: https://img134.imageshack.us/img134/8272/ikinz2tv2.jpg )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back