Connection V5 = Familitchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

binary

Reaction score
TMCnet has posted a "2008 Toy Preview" article here, dated today (October 15, 2007), in which they make the following comment.

"In the youth electronics arena, Bandai's Tamagotchi virtual pet brand grows with Connection V5 and its new theme, Familitchi, through which kids get to raise, simultaneously, multiple Tamagotchi characters. How the clan fares depends on how all the siblings are cared for."

There is no indication of an actual release date.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. If that is true It will be interesting ;) Good thing my dad is supportive of getting me all the versions because he likes to compare them :)

Oh wow, that is going to be a very interesting angle. I have been wondering how Tamas were going to evolve for version 5. Cant wait! :)

Sounds alot like Tamagotchi Family Iro Iro; I can't wait! :)

Finally, the point of Tamas is to raise a pet again. Versions 2 - 4.5 have focused more on SHOP, TamaTown, and Skill Points. But now, it looks like the focus is raising a family of virtual pets. Just like old times. ;)

-DDDTrooper

I guess the rumors were then right, so the V5 will have a larger screen. I can understand why people didn't think so, we've never had a release so close to a launch in Japan.

Wow, that sounds fascinating! I agree with DDDTrooper; it sounds like tamas are finally beginning to focus on raising a pet again, and not just one pet! I can't wait for Version 5! I'm glad I didn't get 4 or 4.5 because this sounds better! :eek:

The familitchi sounds so cool! I can not wait until it makes its way to the USA.

Its sounds as if it may have a lot of fun things to it. Anyhow i am so excited! :eek:

According to amazon.com, Tamagotchi V5 is supposed to release in December. :eek:

Hopefully this helps!

Cinderpelt♥

I'm not sure if it's coming out.I hope it does that would be awsome.But until theres proof there going to make one.I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you

OMG!! I can't wait 'till that comes out!!! But wait didn't they just barely come out with v4 .5(I have 1) :wacko: :wacko: :blink: :blink:

that is so cool! i want it for christmas!! would it be hard to look after them? like, 3 tamas on 1 screen sounds complicated lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. If that is true It will be interesting :D Good thing my dad is supportive of getting me all the versions because he likes to compare them ;)
I wish my dad would. He thinks that they are a waste of time. <_<

They sound really cool!

I wish my dad would. He thinks that they are a waste of time. ;)
They sound really cool!
He mostly likes watching them evolve and asking me questions like 'What will it turn into....' and things like that, he wanted to see my young adrotchi today! Hehe. I even showed him the character chart, he seemed surprised, amused and yet confused at the same time Haha.

Good luck :eek: I am sure I will get one when they come out, a month after or not.

im confused. some peoples say ther is a v5 while others say there isnt. im hoping there is.

Oh no!

I can bearly take care of one tamagotchi!

How will I take care of 3?

P.S. I have tried to take care of 3 on the tamagotchi game for game boy color but I could not do it! ;) :p

Wow, this is awesome. Thank you very much, binary, for letting us know. :(

It'll be good being able to get multiple Tama's on one!

BTW: The link doesn't work. :huh:

Wow, this is awesome. Thank you very much, binary, for letting us know. :)
It'll be good being able to get multiple Tama's on one!

BTW: The link doesn't work. :rolleyes:
it worked for me.well im glad that theres a v5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back